• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    $30 off orders over $200... essentially 15% if you buy $200 of stuff. Coupon "SAVE30". Ends at midnight. Perfect if you're looking for a Geissele trigger...

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    I just picked up some of the IMI XM193 @ .35/rd.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    Has shipping on ammo gone up or have I not bought outside of their free shipping in a while? I recall shipping starting at say $7.00 for 1-4 boxes of 9mm. Now it is $12.00. I usually try to buy 8-12 boxes depending on where the shipping jumps.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Cold Hammer Forged 16'' 5.56mm 1:7 M4A1 Profile - Without BCG or Charging Handle $299!!

http://palmettostatearmory.com/inde...ped-upper-without-bcg-or-charging-handle.html

Good price. I paid $20 more for the same set up a few months ago.
    Upper receiver was a bit discolored though (not sold as a blem), but didn't bother me so didn't complain.
    Recently received a rifle from them in much worse shape. Packing material was removed from the box, so a locking piece for the receiver did a number on the contents (scratched up barrel and removed bluing, torn up owners manual, etc). FFL where I had it shipped was also shocked by the condition and is holding it. Contacted PSA last week, but their customer response time is pretty slow, so waiting to get a response.

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    Cold Hammer Forged 16'' 5.56mm 1:7 M4A1 Profile - Without BCG or Charging Handle $299!!

http://palmettostatearmory.com/inde...ped-upper-without-bcg-or-charging-handle.html

Or this one - not CHF, but looks nice for a 16" M4 profile, hard chrome-moly barrel (w/BCG & charging handle) at $349, free shipping!

They are really trying to take my money away from me, those bastids! This is exactly the kind of upper I'm looking for to move my first (and possibly only) AR build along.

Just have to explain it to the wife so when it shows up for a signature she lets me sleep inside afterwards!

To quote Jack Bauer; "dammit!"

Last edited:

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Customer Service at PSA

Just got off the phone with PSA about an order on hold due to 1 item being out of stock. Short story - placed an order ~5 weeks ago for a LPK and pivot/roll pin tools. The pivot/roll pin tools were unavailable (but showed "in stock") and I received an eMail asking if I would like to cancel the order or wait until the tools came available again - I elected to wait.

Fast forward to today - I sent an eMail asking about the status of the order and within 20 minutes a TELEPHONE response came back from "Vance" advising that the tools were still out of stock and asked if I wanted to cancel the P/R pin order and just ship the LPK. I said to go ahead and cancel the tool part of the order as they had no idea when the P/R pin tools would arrive.

About 10 minutes later, Vance calls back and says that he had gone over to the warehouse to make sure the LPK was pulled and had one of the guys double check for the P/R pin tools and they found 1 left! Vance then said that "you should get a tracking number within the hour" which turned out to be about 20 minutes. In addition, he said there would be a "token" included.

There have been some folks not happy with the responses from PSA and I know that companies can get very busy and/or have some turds that work for them. But, Vance went above and beyond for an order that cost less than $60 by being persistent and quick to respond back (multiple times!) and to ensure the customer was happy.

So, a great Customer Service point for Palmetto State Armory and Vance - will continue to order from them!

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I never had problems with them either. In fact I got a tracking number for my order at 2:05pm and the order was placed 60 minutes before that. Now, I have to rely on USPS :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom