• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WTF? is she talking about.:sad20:

"We’re having it because of the reckless policies the NRA pushes throughout this country. When you have mothers crying and youth dying in the streets because of their reckless policies we feel there’s a need to speak out,” said Nasheed."

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    Wow people using their first admendment rights to protest the use of the second admendment???? Without which the protection of first admendment would be nothing but a mean look:rolleyes:

axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    "..the NRA's reckless policies.."

The most reckless policy I remember from the NRA was supporting Harry Reid but I'm sure there are others.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    WTF? is she talking about.:sad20:

"We’re having it because of the reckless policies the NRA pushes throughout this country. When you have mothers crying and youth dying in the streets because of their reckless policies we feel there’s a need to speak out,” said Nasheed."

Ignorance is the only right in her bill of.

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    Wasn't there always some protest? I remember after Columbine there was a big hoopla about the NRA convention in Colorado and how could they ... those death merchants ... so nothing new here.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    SEIU thugs on parade ... I saw a couple purple shirts in the video

Which goes along with St. Louis Rep. Jamilah Nasheed's comment ... "We'll take your $36M, but we don't want your guns. Got to make sure that those hotel and city union workers get a bonus for putting up with the gun-nuts." I wonder while she's bloviating whether she agrees that 2A gives 1A teeth. Someday, she may have to back those words up.

OBTW ... Let the Dems keep hating: Jamilah Nasheed could pull off the political coup of the century

Jamilah Nasheed knows that just about half of the politicians in her own party don't like her. They almost kicked her out of the caucus back in April. But she doesn't care. She may be a former gang member with no college degree, but she's also becoming one of the most powerful Democrats in Missouri.

A female thug is still a thug ... even those who are peace-loving adherents to Islam.

BigSteve57

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2011
    We're leaving tomorrow to attend theSt Louis convention.
    I hope the protestors are docile and don't do stuff like block entrances to the exhibit hall.

I'm a little surprised that there would be protests though.
    I lived in Missouri just West of St Louis years ago and I remember it as a VERY gun friendly state.

I guess times have changed.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    There's somebody protesting every NRA convention.

This is a non-story being made into a story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom