• ...and so much more!
  • Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick

Kiev88cm

KB3ZKX
    Sep 24, 2009
    So if I'm not mistaken, Holder has until Thursday next week to produce lots of docs or he can be held in comtempt of congress. Yes? Any chance this will ever happen or he will ever be held accountable for any of this?

On a related note, all these guys pleading the 5th is making me sick. Does this guy's face not scream "PUNCH ME"?

http://seeingredaz.wordpress.com/2012/01/20/fast-furious-scandal-az-federal-official-pleads-5th/

No, nothing will happen to Holder or Obama.

redsandman6

Dec 22, 2011
    Dundalk
    the sun had a very small article in the paper today. and cummings was quoted saying that he did not see anything in the documents that tell him that holder knew F&F was going on. of course there is nothing in the documents that proves holder is guilty. holder is a tool, buthe is not stupid. he is holding onto the incriminating ones. cumming is just another suit wasting our tax dollars.

i also heard on the wbal radio that the family of the border agent is going to sue the US government. They said for 25 million.

randian

Jan 13, 2012
    I don't know why Issa bothers asking for documents. Asking a criminal for documents guarantees the incriminating stuff won't get to you, especially when you give them lots of time to remove them.

Nov 5, 2008
    I don't know why Issa bothers asking for documents. Asking a criminal for documents guarantees the incriminating stuff won't get to you, especially when you give them lots of time to remove them.

because it looks bad when they wont deliver the requested documents.

like i tell my boys, its not what you did that gets you in trouble, its the lies and coverup that gets the punishment.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    If there was a cartel so powerful it threatens the Mexican government, one way to fight them aside from taking away their main sources of income by ending failed prohibition laws would be to arm their rivals. Also how can you justify more gun restrictions in America without lots of crimes involving American guns?

Ethan83

Ultimate Member
    Jan 8, 2009
    Baltimoreish
    If there was a cartel so powerful it threatens the Mexican government, one way to fight them aside from taking away their main sources of income by ending failed prohibition laws would be to arm their rivals. Also how can you justify more gun restrictions in America without lots of crimes involving American guns?

This. The best theory I've heard is that this was masterminded by the CIA in an attempt to arm the Sinaloas to prevent the Zetas from toppling the government.

Ethan83

Ultimate Member
    Jan 8, 2009
    Baltimoreish
    I read that in one Fox news report last year and never heard any more about it.

It certainly makes a lot more sense than the conspiracy theory that it was all a ploy for Obama to pass a gun ban. I mean, I wouldn't put it past them, but that would be the most harebrained, dumbest, most ineffective way of going about it. I actually believe that plan would be too stupid for even this Administration to actually attempt, and that's saying a lot. I mean obviously, it was a stupid plan, but if that was the actual goal, that takes the level of stupidity to an incomprehensible level.

jindodog

Sep 29, 2007
    Chester
    It certainly makes a lot more sense than the conspiracy theory that it was all a ploy for Obama to pass a gun ban. I mean, I wouldn't put it past them, but that would be the most harebrained, dumbest, most ineffective way of going about it. I actually believe that plan would be too stupid for even this Administration to actually attempt, and that's saying a lot. I mean obviously, it was a stupid plan, but if that was the actual goal, that takes the level of stupidity to an incomprehensible level.
    The CIA theory sounds plausible however the CIA wouldn't be sending neutered versions of battle rifles (semi autos) to topple any cartel sporting the real deal. I still think fast and furious was a deliberate effort to manufacture false "statistics" in order to advance a nefarious political agenda. Remember, "never let a good crisis go to waste".

Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    I can't see it. If the CIA wanted to arm the Sinaloas, the Fast and Furious method would be stupid and painfully inefficient, even for the government. There are cargo containers of AKs around the world which can be had for peanuts. Have a couple ships drop off a container here and there. No fingerprints (unless you want to leave them) and no connection to the US/CIA (unless you want there to be in order to send a message). I don't give the government credit for much, but I don't think they're that stupid.

Somebody wanted the ability to trace these weapons back to specific areas of the US. This had to be a plot to attack 2A, its supporters and gun shops, especially on the border states. This was more a terrorist act against the US than Mexico. The hundreds of Mexicans who were slaughtered were just collateral damage in the war against the Bill of Rights.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    If the CIA had wanted to provide <insert group> with materiel they would not have done so via some meandering moronic plan that involved haphazardly allowing criminals to purchase firearms with their own money.

As others have stated previously this is most likely an attempt to undermine 2A by creating a series of incidents and/or manipulating statistics to their benefit.

If you REALLY want proof of this then look no further than the falsified statistics on guns and materiel recovered in Mexico

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom