• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Song Dog

Jan 2, 2013
    Eastern Shore -Delmarva
    Almost first through the door @ 3 PM Friday, ran to T & T reloading, no varget but did have plenty of small rifle & large rifle, limit 1 M per customer as long as you bought other equal value items (bullets). Some large pistol but no small pistol primers. Even hitting his booth early still took an hour to check out. The line circled his booth for most of the night. Tony's wife told me getting 2 new truck loads this week so he'll have more what ever show he attends next week or too.

The other man from Front Royal has 12 lbs of Varget, gone in 10 seconds, he had plenty of rifle primers and bullets but no small pistol primers.

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    Almost first through the door @ 3 PM Friday, ran to T & T reloading, no varget but did have plenty of small rifle & large rifle, limit 1 M per customer as long as you bought other equal value items (bullets). Some large pistol but no small pistol primers. Even hitting his booth early still took an hour to check out. The line circled his booth for most of the night. Tony's wife told me getting 2 new truck loads this week so he'll have more what ever show he attends next week or too.

The other man from Front Royal has 12 lbs of Varget, gone in 10 seconds, he had plenty of rifle primers and bullets but no small pistol primers.

A few of us Hooligans made primer, and powder scores out of state today. There are still good amounts of stuff out there if you look, but probably not so much in Maryland.

One shop we went to had piles of 30 round AR Pmags, for regular price.

I did get stocked up with 3000 Large Pistol Primers, to keep my 45's fed for awhile.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Where is my road trip next weekend headed? :D

Just got back. Got powder and primers. Had coworker with me so we got 2lb powder each and 1 brick of primer each. He'll be back at my house tomorrow and I'll be teaching him how to reload. :)

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I wasn't standing in that line. Y'all can have that crap. Didn't have what I wanted anyway.

Lx1x, not a single goose given!

i know... was getting ready for a goosin too.. i told my coworker who was standing behind me to watch my back.. haha

SigMatt

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2007
    Shores of the Bay, MD
    I hit T&T today and there was a guy in the back corner near the "CLIPS" table that was selling them and not on a 1K limit. I picked up 2000 large rifle and 3000 small rifle plus some powder between them. Even got 500 M1 Carbine .30 caliber bullets. All and all, a happy day.

The only thing I couldn't find were a couple .50 cal ammo cans.

Matt

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I bought from the guy near the clips also. He was down to Remington Large Rifle and the rest were Magnum or Federal Match primers.

No powder I was interested in.

RipkinC

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2007
    Free America
    Scored some Sellier & Bellot small rifle primers for $24/K at a table in the far left rear. I know their ammo is good, but has anyone used these?

they are equal to the cci's pretty much. you can only get them if you have a commercial reloaders FFL 06 normally so that tells you the quality (good) if your a match shooter you will probably work up a new load but for plinking you will never know the diff.

trap

Sep 26, 2010
    Germantown
    i went there at opening time yesterday straight to TNT reloading but there was already a long lineso i asked the the guy at the booth behind TNT if there were other booths selling primers and he told me he had some. he sold me 2K Remington Large Pistol primers @ 30 each and then i went back in line at TNT for some bullets, another brick of large pistol primer and a box of 209 shotshell primer.

i was a happy camper even if it took me some time to wait for the doors to open outside in the cold.

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    i went there at opening time yesterday straight to TNT reloading but there was already a long lineso i asked the the guy at the booth behind TNT if there were other booths selling primers and he told me he had some. he sold me 2K Remington Large Pistol primers @ 30 each and then i went back in line at TNT for some bullets, another brick of large pistol primer and a box of 209 shotshell primer.

i was a happy camper even if it took me some time to wait for the doors to open outside in the cold.
    I sure was pissed watching all the people run in the express door! That really screwed my plans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom