• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    brownells has federal and other primers at $80/k. code triggered for 10% off which basically wipes out shipping and hazmat depending on how much your order. i ordered 5k spp and 1k srp.

Cool_Moo5e

Sep 4, 2023
    Harford
    on midway right now and if you are just looking for primers they have Winchest #41 SR 5.56 primers but you ave to buy 1000 at a time same with CCI #41 but they are 3 cents more per.

Growler215

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2020
    SOMD
    on midway right now and if you are just looking for primers they have Winchest #41 SR 5.56 primers but you ave to buy 1000 at a time same with CCI #41 but they are 3 cents more per.
    Can anyone comment on the Win. #41 primers? I've always used CCI #41, and have enough for now, but I might be tempted to try the Winchester primers if they didn't screw up the loads that I've already developed. If I had to work up loads again, that would cost more than the price difference unless I bought 10k or more.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Can anyone comment on the Win. #41 primers? I've always used CCI #41, and have enough for now, but I might be tempted to try the Winchester primers if they didn't screw up the loads that I've already developed. If I had to work up loads again, that would cost more than the price difference unless I bought 10k or more.
    Lot to lot variance with primers is a thing. Unless you're a true F-class competitor, I'm a little skeptical you'd notice the difference.

FN509Fan

Ultimate Member
    These are gone, first heard for me for this new US manufacturer. No reviews available yet. Really want to support this new US primer company.
    image1.png

Subtotal $300.00
    Shipping

FedEx Ground: $22.28

Shipping to silver spring, MD 20910.
    Change address
    Hazardous Material Fee $14.95
    Total $337.23

Republic Ammunition has a well made site and no hidden charged (like shipping insurance.) Reasonable HAZMAT fee. Looks like they aren't charging sales tax to MD from OH.

Cool_Moo5e

Sep 4, 2023
    Harford
    These are gone, first heard for me for this new US manufacturer. No reviews available yet. Really want to support this new US primer company.
    image1.png

Subtotal $300.00
    Shipping

FedEx Ground: $22.28

Shipping to silver spring, MD 20910.
    Change address
    Hazardous Material Fee $14.95
    Total $337.23

Republic Ammunition has a well made site and no hidden charged (like shipping insurance.) Reasonable HAZMAT fee. Looks like they aren't charging sales tax to MD from OH.
    hey new producer heck yeah, please update us on your experience with these guys once you find the recipe you like.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    hey new producer heck yeah, please update us on your experience with these guys once you find the recipe you like.
    Ditto. Now if they had SRP at $300 for a case shipped, I'd be willing to drop that on one to see how well they work.

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Rem 9-1/2 Magnum Large Rifle - $450/case + the ride

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88