• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    I'm not saying primary arms is doing it because I haven't tried buying anything from them today but it seems like a lot of retailers are rip shipping today. They lowered the price of items yet increased the price of shipping.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    PA has Raptor charging handles for $69.99 again. Use coupon code RAPTOR. Limit 2. Just ordered me two more.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    They have their micro red dot on sale for 59.99, I know lots of folks here have recommended them in the past, they have other deals as well that stand out, KNS pins for 18.00.
    https://www.primaryarms.com/Special-Purchase-Microdot-with-Riser-MD-SP-p/md-sp.htm

FYI. That's *NOT* PA's red dot. It's a buy out they made of a similar one from their usual Chinese factory. It has the LED in the six o'clock position, which will make lower 1/3rd co-witnessing damned near impossible. It's only good for absolute co-witnessing (or none).

VWTurbo

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Perry Hall
    FYI. That's *NOT* PA's red dot. It's a buy out they made of a similar one from their usual Chinese factory. It has the LED in the six o'clock position, which will make lower 1/3rd co-witnessing damned near impossible. It's only good for absolute co-witnessing (or none).

good info, thanks, I didn't realize that. If I buy one it is going on without irons on my ar pistol, living on the edge

VWTurbo

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Perry Hall
    They have two pin and hammer sets for same price. Not sure which one would prefer for an AR15 .223 build.

They work the same. I have the skinny ones on one of my builds, they serve the same purpose, buy which one you like more. I am sure if there are actual differences, someone with a degree in structural engineering or that stayed in a holiday inn express will be along shortly to correct me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom