• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wvuguy

Mountain Man
    Jan 23, 2012
    Garrett County
    Will AR-15's be granfathered in if these new bills are passed or do i have to sell them off? I know there are many threads on this but i want a quick answer.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Yes from my understanding of it. But you would have 1 month to register them from the time the bill hypothetically goes into effect. Also you wouldn't be able to sell them.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Sounds like time to move across the line to WV and take them with you................

Well see what happens, I am not sure that this isnt a bargaining chip to get something more palatable to all parties (but us of course).

Personally, I think it will end up much like the assault pistol ban with maybe some annual fee for the money grubbing politicians (afterall its no fun being a politician if you cant spend other peoples money).

JWBanshee

Jul 1, 2009
    I read the bill or most of it any way, I thought that all regulated weapons in Maryland were voluntarily registered, so that being said all pistols and Blackguns are already registered or am I wrong?
    JW

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    I read the bill or most of it any way, I thought that all regulated weapons in Maryland were voluntarily registered, so that being said all pistols and Blackguns are already registered or am I wrong?
    JW

all the regulated firearms purchased in Md are "voluntarily" registered, but you will have to register them again and pay fees under the new law. people that owned firearms and moved to Md with will have to register, as will those that inherited firearms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom