Votes: 11 8.1%
    • Undecided

Votes: 26 19.1%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Allium

Senior Keyboard Operator
    Feb 10, 2007
    Well I avoid Montgomery county like the plague. Every 3 months I visit a dog breeder in Damascus so I dont carry. Other then stopping there, I just stop to pee. Only other place would be Bethesda Naval Hospital and cant carry there. I wont go to Baltimore since preCovid so no need to worry about there. Same with Annapolis. So main "hotspots" are avoided.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    The brand Woolrich used to make a conceal carry shirt. The last button or 2 were sewn on the front and had little tabs of velcro behind to make it look like a functioning button.

****Woolrich? Isn't that the stuff that came in a striped bottle that my grandma used to use to wash her delicate unmentionables in her bathtub that kept grampa out of other grandmas? :shocked4:

Wait... my bad... I think that was Woolite...:innocent0

woolite.jpg

P-12 Norm

Why be normal?
    Sep 9, 2009
    Bowie, MD
    I have been wondering if there is any attempt to educate businesses in MD that they may lose walk-in business to on-line purchases by not posting generic welcoming signs for W&C holders whop might walk in...might be a way to educate them that Less is Moore has declared MD businesses Free Fire Zones for criminals.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    I have been wondering if there is any attempt to educate businesses in MD that they may lose walk-in business to on-line purchases by not posting generic welcoming signs for W&C holders whop might walk in...might be a way to educate them that Less is Moore has declared MD businesses Free Fire Zones for criminals.
    Those same business that advocated for vaccine passports?

:rofl:

P-12 Norm

Why be normal?
    Sep 9, 2009
    Bowie, MD
    This is the way

I refer you to Marbury v Madison; Nort v Shelby N.C.;
    Any law that runs counter to the Constitution, is not a law at all. And as such, you have an obligation to ignore it.

Do you have to follow unconstitutional laws?​

The U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the land, and any statute, to be valid, must be in agreement. ... An unconstitutional law cannot operate to supersede any existing valid law. No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it.

P-12 Norm

Why be normal?
    Sep 9, 2009
    Bowie, MD
    Those same business that advocated for vaccine passports?

:rofl:
    There are plenty that did not.
    I had several businesses HQ's back down their local management, when they tried to enforce the forced wearing of face diapers when I went in without. I Left with little fanfare other than explaining they were wrong, and then contacted the Customer Service Tel#. Went back a week later, and got the stink eye, but no harassment.

Last edited:

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I have been wondering if there is any attempt to educate businesses in MD
    Has there been any attempt to educate wear & carry card holders?

I’m convinced less than 3% of the population is aware of the new regulation. It will be an add-on charge after a chargeable offense but I doubt anyone gets charged with this as a primary offense.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I refer you to Marbury v Madison; Nort v Shelby N.C.;
    Any law that runs counter to the Constitution, is not a law at all. And as such, you have an obligation to ignore it.

Do you have to follow unconstitutional laws?​

The U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the land, and any statute, to be valid, must be in agreement. ... An unconstitutional law cannot operate to supersede any existing valid law. No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it.

I have spoken

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Has there been any attempt to educate wear & carry card holders?

I’m convinced less than 3% of the population is aware of the new regulation. It will be an add-on charge after a chargeable offense but I doubt anyone gets charged with this as a primary offense.

The less said about it, the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom