Police: Craigslist robbery goes awry as buyer, seller come armed..

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstevens56

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2012
    Somewhere in Merryland
    The robber should be real easy to find. He dropped his gun. They just need to check the serial number to get his name. If the serial number was damaged when he dropped his gun, they could go to the shell casings that they have collected to get this robbers information.:D

Unless the gun was stolen...

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    Well, it seems that the trouble began when she called the MD police? I may be very wrong on this, but logically, it seems like her calling the police is actually when this became a problem...

And if a gun has to come out, then it should not be fired for anything other than its intended purpose.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    No, check with the MD democratic party. Those things never really happen. The thugs didn't let you go because they thought you might be armed, they let you go because they remembered their Head Start Program anger-management and problem-solving exercises.

Dont forget they were possibly getting close to a "gun Free" zone so they had to back off:innocent0

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Unless a new school was built since I was there, these folks were not in a GFSZ. Thank goodness the school did not have a DFSZ ( dog free). BTW anyone notice how low Mosher st is- there's a creek under there.

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    When I roll up on a craigslist deal, I make sure I'm packing some heat, son.

(Just kidding, just kidding).

Attachments

• 49188724.jpg
      49188724.jpg
      66.8 KB · Views: 83

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Well, it seems that the trouble began when she called the MD police? I may be very wrong on this, but logically, it seems like her calling the police is actually when this became a problem...

And if a gun has to come out, then it should not be fired for anything other than its intended purpose.

Actually, her trouble began with doing a Craigslist transaction involving a large sum of cash in an unsecure location (Brainless act #1); then having a concealed weapon illegally (#2), then calling police (even though being a victim) while having an illegal weapon and illegally and foolishly discharging it into the air multiple times(#3). Sometimes it's impossible to fix stupid, that's what Baltimore's all about :sad20:

apagios

Jun 4, 2012
    Actually, her trouble began with doing a Craigslist transaction involving a large sum of cash in an unsecure location (Brainless act #1); then having a concealed weapon illegally (#2), then calling police (even though being a victim) while having an illegal weapon and illegally and foolishly discharging it into the air multiple times(#3). Sometimes it's impossible to fix stupid, that's what Baltimore's all about :sad20:

+1 !!!

As crappy as it is that we cannot legally carry, I view this particular incident as being very detrimental to law abiding citizens like us waiting patiently to try and get the laws corrected.

This woman was illegally carrying, and then proceeded to fire into the air in a major city. She is an absolute idiot, and sadly public stories like this make a very bad impression on people. I am sure gun control nuts are thinking "wow if the woollard temp stay is lifted, we'll have these crazy people firing into the air everywhere!"

I feel the exact same way every time an jerk on a sport bike flies around traffic and drives way too fast and aggressively on the highway. It makes a very bad impression of sport bike riders everywhere. I ride my my Ducati's safely, responsibly, and legally, and it's offensive to be associated with people like that. Same way one stupid woman simply add fuel to the gun control nuts fire.

apagios

Jun 4, 2012
    I would hope MSI helps this women out.

And Lloyd, I am sorry but I entirely disagree. I don't think MSI should even consider tarnishing it's name by making a statement in that womans defense. She was illegally carrying! And she is VERY lucky that she didn't hurt any innocent people by firing into the air!

Can you imagine what kind of gun control propaganda would be overflowing on every single news outlet if she had accidentally shot someone while firing into the air??!!

My personal opinion would be that no MSI statement on the matter is necessary or prudent. If one were to be considered, I would only support it if it condemned her for seriously endangering the public by not controlling her illegally carried firearm!

This woman is the personification of the problem. All she is doing is making a bad impression and adding fuel to the gun control fire!

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    This type of thing happens all over the place. The advice given to meet in a highly populated area is just as bad as meeting in a dark alley. I agree with a previous post, this looks like thug-on-thug crime. I wonder if she intended to steal the car without paying? I wonder if the police checked her to see if she had the cash available? If not, then she was up to no good also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom