• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I would say PM9 only because the LC9 hasn't been well received. I also like that the PM9 doesn't have a safety. The DA trigger is safe enough for me to carry. No need for a safety.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I would say PM9 only because the LC9 hasn't been well received. I also like that the PM9 doesn't have a safety. The DA trigger is safe enough for me to carry. No need for a safety.

I have to agree....the Ruger feels really cheap. I own a Kahr and they make a great firearm. I considered a PM9 but i'm not impressed wtih the LC9, i just think its too much like a Kel Tec

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    I would go PM9. Just my preference, but I don't want a thumb safety, magazine disconnect, or obtrusive LCI on a carry gun. Well, any gun for that matter, but especially a carry gun.

Also look at the CW9 from Kahr if price is an issue. The things you gain with the pm9 vs cw9 are dovetailed vs pinned sights, polygonal barrel vs conventional, 2 mags vs 1, and I think the slide stop lever on the cw9 is MIM vs machined on the pm9. There are probably a couple other differences but those are the ones that come to mind.

IMHO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom