• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    I am looking for a reliable, licensed and insured plumber in the area or preferably on MD Shooters. I have a few projects that I need to get done as well as some that I would like to get done and I am hoping to get some assistance. I am wiling to help or stay out of the way. I like to learn how things work...

1) I am framing a wall in the basement and need to move a copper pipe in about 6 inches. This is for an outside spigot and the ceiling is a drop ceiling so really easy job, just not sure if I should do it. **Needed ASAP**

2) Looking at the rest of the copper pipe in line with the one above and it does not look that great and I would like to get an opinion on it. Same location and these are the main supply lines from the well pump. Drop ceiling tiles look like they had some moisture from the pipes at some point.

3) Originally when we bought the house we had water tested and it is slightly acidic. I would like to purchase and install a calcite neutralizer.

4) I believe I have a venting problem throughout the house. Lots of slow drains, gurgling, and things like that. Would like someone to look at this and let me know whats up.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Well water eats copper pipes in this area. I've been gradually ripping out the copper and replacing with cpvc these last couple years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom