Please do not forget to take your boats out this weekend!!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HarCo2ANewb

Subibro
    Mar 24, 2011
    Elkridge
    Don't forget after October 1st, all firearms lost in boating accidents (or for any other reason) need to be reported within 72 hours to local law enforcement.

Sorry in advance about all the boating accidents this coming weekend.

HarCo2ANewb

Subibro
    Mar 24, 2011
    Elkridge
    I don't believe ALL lost firearms need to be reported. Just all lost REGULATED firearms. I could be wrong and am too lazy right now to look over SB281/CH427.

You are correct. Also, dealers AND private sellers have to inform the buyer of this fact at the time of purchase or transfer.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    I have a dingy to sell. 100.00 and you pick up. River and boat launch nearby for your convenience. This dingy is big enough for a group buy- will fit several EBR's and handguns, as well as 1 person to pilot (must be good swimmer who can also undo boat plug in bottom). Comes with oars. Row, row, row your boat, and guns, to the bottom of the Susquehanna...

(Actually my dad DOES have a dingy he wants to unload, if interested let me know.)

pilotguy299

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2010
    FredNeck County, MD
    I have a dingy to sell. 100.00 and you pick up. River and boat launch nearby for your convenience. This dingy is big enough for a group buy- will fit several EBR's and handguns, as well as 1 person to pilot (must be good swimmer who can also undo boat plug in bottom). Comes with oars. Row, row, row your boat, and guns, to the bottom of the Susquehanna...

(Actually my dad DOES have a dingy he wants to unload, if interested let me know.)

The perfect woman! :)

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative

interesting offer, but I'll pass

Not interested in your dad's dinghy

bnich82

African American w/a Gun!
    Dec 8, 2011
    Anyone selling tickets or have room for one more. I'll chip in on gas and some bait for some fishing while we're at it!

TimGB

Jul 10, 2011
    So what is the law on transporting firearms (regulated or unregulated ) via boat? Do you need to be traveling to a gun range via boat or something?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom