Places in WV or PA that have pmags for AR?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msalvas

May 14, 2009
    Hagerstown, MD
    There's a small gun shop in blue ridge summit right next to the sheetz and Walmart up there. I think technically its Harrisburg or something. Can't remember what the name is. I buy a PMAG every pay period and some zombie max from hornady to go with it haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    I just have a PO box in Falling Waters, WV just across the river from where I live in Hagerstown. Even MidwayUSA has no problem shipping mags to my "alternate" address (it is between my work and home).

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    I purchased one there a few weeks ago. No questions. Why would they ask you where you live to purchase a magazine? Magazines are not federally regulated.
    Because in Md we can't buy anything over 20 rounds in state. But we are allowed to buy larger mags from out of state dealers and bring them back in. No crime to own them.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Good luck on that. you will likely not find any unless you are lucky. I decided to try and pickup a couple more last Wed., so went shopping on line while at work from Mid. to 8 AM.
    MidwayUSA- no AR mags of any brand over 10 rds. No .223 ammo of any kind.
    Sportsmans Guide- Found 2 Thermold 26-39 expandable mags to buy, next day none. No .223 ammo of any kind left.
    CTD- No mags over 10 rds. No .223 ammo. Did have 30 round mag springs on sale for $.99 each, bought 20.
    CDNN-No mags over 10 rds. No .223 ammo. Did find a 3 pack of 30 rd mag repair kit, springs and followers.
    44Mag.com- Hit pay dirt. Had 9 30 rd Pmags still in inventory, bought 5.
    3 of the 5 are for a gunsmithing buddy of mine who works on my 1911/2011 pistols.
    Still 2 more Pmags and the 2 Thermolds (bought as experiment mostly) is better than nothing. Already have Pmags, 4 30s (1 converted to 48) and 3 20s. Did also buy a couple of aluminum 10s from CTD or CDNN for "hunting".
    Have not seen any gunstores with mags at this time. Best bet is an out-of-the-way small store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom