• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hollyb1

Oct 11, 2012
    Halethorpe
    My dad emailed them for the additional reloading data, and they sent back the same 1 page report on their website, no worries we will just take it slow and work up loads a little at a time. I will try to write up our results as we get them.

Atlasarmory

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2009
    Glen Burnie
    I lost track of this thread and did not confirm. If someone changes their mind let me Know and i'll take your cut. Thanks

Last edited:

C&RTactical

Jul 24, 2013
    Okay serious bad news here. According to Fedex the packaged was delivered, to Lynchburg,VA. That is nowhere close to my area of Montgomery County. So we all have about two weeks committed to this order and my money fronting it. I sent them an email saying what happening and asking what is going on. It looks like we have as much as until the end of this month to get this. I will see how they respond, I might consider canceling just so I can get my money back.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Okay serious bad news here. According to Fedex the packaged was delivered, to Lynchburg,VA. That is nowhere close to my area of Montgomery County. So we all have about two weeks committed to this order and my money fronting it. I sent them an email saying what happening and asking what is going on. It looks like we have as much as until the end of this month to get this. I will see how they respond, I might consider canceling just so I can get my money back.

That sucks but, do what you need to do to get your money back. And thank you for trying.
    :thumbsup:

C&RTactical

Jul 24, 2013
    Well good news, sent email to head of corporate sales and he apologized. My rage has settled down so I can think more clearly. Hazmat is heavily regulated as we all know and Fedex basically has been screwing them over with how they ship out their Hazmat. Looking at the tracking they gave me this has been kind of true for them. I will keep my eye on this issue. I want to give this company a chance as it will hopefully be a good future business on the east coast for reloading supplies.

This ******** will not stop us from shooting our handguns.

C&RTactical

Jul 24, 2013
    Fantastic news! Powder is coming in tomorrow! I signed the sheet Fedex stuck on my door and I expect them to leave it to me to pick up when I get back from work. Tomorrow I will try to PM all of you and arrange meetings to pick up your powder and receive your $105.

hollyb1

Oct 11, 2012
    Halethorpe
    Last week I loaded up 5 rounds each of .45 at 5.0 gr, 5.2 gr, and 5.5 grs, with a CCI large rifle primer and Remington 230gr FMJ bullets. All 15 rounds cycled the action and fired fine in my 1911 when I took them out for a little black Friday target shooting. I loaded the rest of the 185 cases I had prepped with the 5.0gr load.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom