• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LongTom

Jan 13, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    I ORDERED A WHOLE SHITE LOAD of legal AK lower receiver 80% finished blanks, had them shipped to my front door.

I and my work mates (8 of us) have started building them into various incarnations of the AK.

I got EVERYONE at work interested and stockpiling up, too.

Tell your co-workers.

trailman

Nov 15, 2011
    Frederick
    Me too, tell me where the he** I can buy one and I will. I'd really like to get two Glock 19s to the wife and I. I'd be up for a Beretta buy though

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    Not sure if the would cause a problem but how about a PMag Day. Everyone would carry one in their back pocket. Of course it would be empty and everyone has one right?

Ummmmmmmmmm. . . . I don't own any PMags. (Seriously! I don't!) :shrug:

Now, NHMTG mags, Colt, Adventure Line . . . . that's a different story. :D

Instead of buying something that Fartin' Martin OweMalley can't actually 'see', why not get a group together and collectively show him he's #1!!!!! :tongue01: (Or drop trou and give 'im something to kiss!) :kissass:

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    Ummmmmmmmmm. . . . I don't own any PMags. (Seriously! I don't!) :shrug:

Now, NHMTG mags, Colt, Adventure Line . . . . that's a different story. :D

Instead of buying something that Fartin' Martin OweMalley can't actually 'see', why not get a group together and collectively show him he's #1!!!!! (Or drop trou and give 'im something to kiss!) :D

Me either. :( I would have a couple if Brownells would ship them already!

Crxflippr

Foolish Mortal
    Oct 23, 2008
    Frederick
    I've been researching micro carry guns (just in case we someday get a 2A friendly house and senate), and started looking more closely at the Nano after I saw how Beretta was fighting back. I wasn't planning on buying soon, but maybe plans can be moved up.

Hyp81

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    Dundalk, MD
    I really hate this. I wish I had got into owning guns years ago so I wouldn't feel this pressure.

I don't know what to do... do I buy an AR now if I can, even though it's really not top on my list for "usefulness" at the moment? Or do I continue to collect the guns I need most for my goals in order of use?

I just bought a new shotgun, and I am hoping to pick up my first handgun within the next month or so.

sykesville

Ultimate Member
    I really hate this. I wish I had got into owning guns years ago so I wouldn't feel this pressure.

I don't know what to do... do I buy an AR now if I can, even though it's really not top on my list for "usefulness" at the moment? Or do I continue to collect the guns I need most for my goals in order of use?

I just bought a new shotgun, and I am hoping to pick up my first handgun within the next month or so.

Get what's on the top of your list for the reasons you want to own them.

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    I love the sentiment but I think that money would be better spent on advertising against these bills. If msi or someone has a marketing fund for this reason, I say we hold an all out emergency fund raising drive to fight the crazy. Then let o'malley know what we did.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

sykesville

Ultimate Member
    I love the sentiment but I think that money would be better spent on advertising against these bills. If msi or someone has a marketing fund for this reason, I say we hold an all out emergency fund raising drive to fight the crazy. Then let o'malley know what we did.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Love it. But it needs to be GOOD. An emotionally moving video, less words.

Rockfish

Feb 26, 2013
    Every day this year has been buy a gun day in this state. The MSP wait is the proof in the pudding.

Ironsighter

It's "Citizen," not "Civilian"
    May 10, 2011
    Down South
    Yup. Donate to MSI. Upgrade NRA. Donate to MDShooters. Donate to reps and senators that support our cause. Money talks, BS walks.

OK...and buy a gun now and then. Better yet, help a formerly-unarmed fellow citizen get one.

But mostly contribute to those who are leading this charge. As someone who has been up the road 3 times, I recommend MSI.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom