Pink AR Stock and Pink Pistol Grip to loan?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 7A38

Sep 11, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Does anyone have a pink AR telescoping buttstock and/or a pink AR pistol grip to loan me for about a week?

I am meeting with some politicians in Annapolis this week. I want to show them what these features are in O'Malley's Bill. I have black AR stocks and pistol grips. But I think pink ones would have a better visual effect.

I am willing to drive about an hour or so from the Towson/Timonium area to pick them up. I can return them later this week.

Thanks.

7A38

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Does anyone have a pink AR telescoping buttstock and/or a pink AR pistol grip to loan me for about a week?

I am meeting with some politicians in Annapolis this week. I want to show them what these features are in O'Malley's Bill. I have black AR stocks and pistol grips. But I think pink ones would have a better visual effect.

I am willing to drive about an hour or so from the Towson/Timonium area to pick them up. I can return them later this week.

Thanks.

7A38

This was already demonstrated at the SB281 AND HB294 hearings by aray's 14yo daughter. She borrowed my daughter's pink Tapco Ruger 10/22 telescoping stock. I could loan it again, but I'm way south of Annapolis, so it would be a trek for you.

If no one else steps up and you think that it's worth the trip, PM me.

Attachments

• tapco-intrafuse-pink-10-22-stock-system.jpg
      tapco-intrafuse-pink-10-22-stock-system.jpg
      23.5 KB · Views: 351

7A38

Sep 11, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Xander, that's funny, but I don't think it's appropriate for this group. It's a small meeting so they will be handling everything.

dwnthehatch, great Idea. I might try Bass Pro, but I'm pressed for time with this meeting.

edleary1227, I remember the stock and the little girl speaking. She did a great job. I just think it will be helpful to reinforce this point (in addition to some other points). I will PM you if I can't get it elsewhere.

Thanks everyone, and I welcome any additional suggestions.

7A38

dlmcbm

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2011
    Sabillasville, Md.
    This was already demonstrated at the SB281 AND HB294 hearings by aray's 14yo daughter. She borrowed my daughter's pink Tapco Ruger 10/22 telescoping stock. I could loan it again, but I'm way south of Annapolis, so it would be a trek for you.

If no one else steps up and you think that it's worth the trip, PM me.

Here it is in the second half of the video.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    May I suggest that you also point out that the total difference in length is only FOUR FREAKING INCHES?

I get so sick of this breathless talk about "collapsible stocks", as if people are somehow folding their rifles up into easily concealable pocket-size derringers.

Four inch difference between full length and collapsed. Big Whoop.

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    May I suggest that you also point out that the total difference in length is only FOUR FREAKING INCHES?

I get so sick of this breathless talk about "collapsible stocks", as if people are somehow folding their rifles up into easily concealable pocket-size derringers.

Those 4 inches allow people to spray heat seeking bullets accurately from the hip and turns any AR15 into full auto.

7A38

Sep 11, 2011
    Baltimore, MD

Yeah, I'm also bringing a ruler to the meeting.

Indiana Jones, thanks for the offer. I'll get back to you if I need it.

7A38

circadia

Jan 19, 2013
    Arbutus

Seriously. The fear they have of OMG TELESCOPING STOCKS!!!!!! is ludicrous. I've got a Dyson vacuum with a telescoping handle. I guess that's an assault vacuum. :rolleyes:

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY

And if it helps with words or ideas, here is an expanded version of her speech when it wasn't 3 AM and she was a bit more coherent: :)

My thanks to Ed for the pink stock loaner and to Chris for pulling out the GA video above. Team effort, all.

(We do have the "Goldilocks Gun" she mentions in both speeches with an adjustable stock but it's black, so like you I wanted a pink one to better drive home the point.)

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD

I was sitting in the gallery for that - you should have seen the look on the faces of the Troopers when she pulled that out. Their stress levels shot up until they all got a good look at what she was holding (nice wakeup call in the very early morning hours, for the MSP anyway).

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    ... - you should have seen the look on the faces of the Troopers when she pulled that out. Their stress levels shot up until they all got a good look at what she was holding (nice wakeup call in the very early morning hours, for the MSP anyway).

Good thing she didn't yell, "POW! POW! POW!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom