• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    It really should be illegal for a foreigner to come here and demand we get rid of our basic constitutional right.
    No wonder there's now over 46,000 signatures on the petition to deport Piers Morgan.
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...iers-morgan-attacking-2nd-amendment/prfh5zHD#

Yes! Freedom of speech should be illegal! It's un-American to deny free speech. We can't just apply rights where they suit us. On our soil, all men are created equal. No matter how stupid and communist they may be.

For the record I hate Piers Morgan. What kinda stupid name is Piers anyway?

We need more of this, but I'm surprised they even aired it, given the result at the end.
    I think back to the time right before last ban, and how divided gun owners were back then.
    MANY hunters (who owned several guns) said, "why does anyone need one of those, just don't take my shotgun or hunting rifle".
    With the popularity of so called "assault weapons" nowadays, and an overall fear of govt overstepping its bounds by many, it's nice to see so much resistance to gun control measures.
    I don't think the gun grabbers expected so much push back, in light of events recently.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Time to contact CBP and deport Piers.your services are no longer wanted in the America. We had names for them back in 1700's they were called Loyalists. here coming from a guy who believe he has allegence to a Queen Elizabeth II

deerhtr

Nov 22, 2011
    eastern shore
    my question is where the hell did the audience come from i cant believe that the producers didnt stack the deck so to speak or are the far left news agencies really not reporting on how pro gun this country really is. :confused:

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Time to contact CBP and deport Piers.your services are no longer wanted in the America. We had names for them back in 1700's they were called Loyalists. here coming from a guy who believe he has allegence to a Queen Elizabeth II

Over 79,000 signatures to deport Piers so far.

my question is where the hell did the audience come from i cant believe that the producers didnt stack the deck so to speak or are the far left news agencies really not reporting on how pro gun this country really is. :confused:

I guess when faced with such basic logic and common sense people can't help but accept the facts for what the are. It was surprising and refreshing to see the audience reaction.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Over 79,000 signatures to deport Piers so far.

I guess when faced with such basic logic and common sense people can't help but accept the facts for what the are. It was surprising and refreshing to see the audience reaction.

I was pleasantly surprised as well! It was refreshing.

Ender

Jan 9, 2011
    I usually question all videos like this when I see editing and breaks so I just watched the whole episode. Unfortunately, the part where the audience is polled and claps is pulled from an earlier part of the interview where he is talking about 9/11 before he mentioned guns at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y40We-O7qAc

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Hmmmmmmm I DETECT.....a unanimous opinion of Pieres D__W_D MORGAN!!! :-) Yea...I am also sick and tired of this guy exposing his views bout MERICANS!@!

This is our country, and if he does not enjoy being here and getting the FAT PAYCHECK that he gets, along with all the other priveleges he enjoys, then he can bloody well go back to jolly ole england, and suck on the queens garter belt!! EWWWwwwwww imagine that smell!!

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    And Jesse does seem MUCH CALMER and reational.....hmmmmm....I thought ppl were just joking about him being back on his meds, but....it looks like there may be something to that. Appears to be like a night and day difference.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    Piers just wrote his own article threatening to leave the states if America doesn't change its laws and ban ALL "assault rifles", and that the gubment should have a mandatory buyback of all "assault rifles"......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...azy-gun-laws--I-deport-says-Piers-Morgan.html

We'll see if they post my comment:

GTFO you effete pseudo-journalist hack. If you don't like our Constitution, laws and culture just STFU and leave! We don't need simpering little nancyboys like you here and we sure as hell don't want you or your mouth. BTW, you can legally be debarred entry to the US per Kleindienst vs. Mandel for espousing anti-American and anti-Constitutional views. From a Citizen to a Subject, now be a good little Subject and go grovel to some crown wearing tart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom