• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redrumtc

Dec 10, 2008
    howard co
    Bought this baby and picked it,up monday came with,600 rds all form 100 dollars guy,was hurting form money .

2012-05-14_13-35-43_733-1-1.jpg

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    Bought this baby and picked it,up monday came with,600 rds all form 100 dollars guy,was hurting form money .

2012-05-14_13-35-43_733-1-1.jpg
    You got a steal literally.

I'd save that chicom ammo and buy up cheaper Russian stuff. The Chinese ammo is very valuable in today's market plus with no more imports of it has become very collectible and will be good to have in a shtf situation. Some sellers would sell that ammo for $1 a round alone. I have 3500 rounds of it that I am never shooting.

redrumtc

Dec 10, 2008
    howard co
    He said he didnt want hiatus wife to gets,it so he sold it its a Chinese Norinco anyone now the costco of one of these

redrumtc

Dec 10, 2008
    howard co
    I told him it was worth more I said I didnt feel right he said dont worry about it it was better with,me then his wifes hands

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Good Buddy and Smart too, sounds like he might be getting a divorce. I have thought the same thing, id sell my guns to a buddy of mine rather than let someone just take them away.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    You got a steal literally.

I'd save that chicom ammo and buy up cheaper Russian stuff. The Chinese ammo is very valuable in today's market plus with no more imports of it has become very collectible and will be good to have in a shtf situation. Some sellers would sell that ammo for $1 a round alone. I have 3500 rounds of it that I am never shooting.

+1 on all the above. Ex. cond. Norincos have been going for around $325- $375 at the shows I have been to recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom