• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rfjtoys

Mar 9, 2011
    MSP website indicates payment accepted thru Visa or MasterCard. I have neither only AMEX and Discover. Will I have to apply for a Visa or MasterCard just to pay for HQL?

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    Not to thread jack , but that brings up an interesting question.

If the HQL is determined to be unconstitutional and is struck down in court, will those who have them be reimbursed for the fee to get one?

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Not to thread jack , but that brings up an interesting question.

If the HQL is determined to be unconstitutional and is struck down in court, will those who have them be reimbursed for the fee to get one?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Sorry, I just had to laugh.
    If it does happen I'd say the state will drag out repaying thru the courts for some time.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I don't expect the place that fingerprinted me to reimburse me, I want it from the state. At the very least they could comp the fingerprinting at my next drivers license renewal.

I could go for that. And comp me for having to drive to the Fredrick MVA to renew my License.:thumbsup:

4Prosales

" Who's YOUR Daddy NOW "
    Nov 3, 2009
    Question.. I checked on the status of my HQL at MSP and I saw that 2 of the Process is incomplete ? I kinda had a problem uploading something. Should I be worried. I'm a C&R 03 holder, designated collector, CCW in Fla and Va, and purchased regulated firearms prior which exempted me from class. Not sure if this means anything or its not completed yet .
    Thanks

Application\License Fee Completed Jan/23/14
    MVA Photo Completed Jan/24/14
    LiveScan Completed Jan/24/14
    Training Completed Jan/24/14
    NICS Completed Jan/24/14
    METERS Completed Jan/24/14
    CJIS Incomplete
    MAFSS Completed Jan/24/14
    JIS Incomplete
    DJS Not Applicable Jan/24/14
    DHMH Completed Jan/24/14
    Checklist Item Definitions

Application\License Fee - Verification that payment was made
    MVA Photo - License uses your latest Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration Photo
    LiveScan - Verification that submitted PCN is correct.
    Training - Verification of training exemption.
    NICS - National Instant Check System - Federal Check
    METERS - Maryland Law Enforcement Information System Check
    CJIS - Criminal Justice Information System Check for criminal history
    MAFSS - Maryland Automated Firearm Services System to check firearm information
    JIS - Judicial Information Systems for check court history
    DJS - Department of Juvenile Services criminal history if application is under 30 years old
    DHMH - Department of Health and Mental Hygiene check

Checklist Status Definitions

Unchecked - Application Section has not been reviewed
    Incomplete - Application Section is pending additional information, you will be contacted
    Complete - Application Section has been reviewed, if all sections are reviewed the application is pending approval
    Other - If any Application Section has any other status you will be contacted

CarlosM

Mar 12, 2013
    Question.. I checked on the status of my HQL at MSP and I saw that 2 of the Process is incomplete ? I kinda had a problem uploading something. Should I be worried. I'm a C&R 03 holder, designated collector, CCW in Fla and Va, and purchased regulated firearms prior which exempted me from class. Not sure if this means anything or its not completed yet .

Give it a few days. My NICS and CJIS checks were about two days behind the rest.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011

Yes. It will be (can be) determined that the fee exceeds the reasonable costs to administer the program therefore becoming an illegal tax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom