• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Privateer

Always Watching
    Feb 27, 2008
    Annapolis
    Suggest looking at a 360 style camera - that way you may be looking may not be where they are coming from. Pricing is from $40 to &90 USD for entry level.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    HERE WE GO:

Thanks to the intensive work of Patriot Picket Video Producer EL1227, we are ready to release the version of our arrest as seen from Deep Lurker’s video coverage from early in the picket.

This footage includes the issuing of arrest threats right up until the time we are in hauled off in cuffs.

Tweeted!

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Great video! Rack and all, thank you for what you do. I've lived in Maryland my whole life (nearly 60 years) and have never been more ashamed of my state government than I am right now. I know it's an uphill battle fighting to retain our Second Amendment rights in Maryland but at least we play by the rules...can they say the same?

Where's Governor Hogan? He really needs to comment on this. I seem to recall a one-term governor named Ehrlich ignoring us...

Keep in mind that the sleazeball DemocRATs in the MDGA also want to get a comment from Hogan that they could spin for their benefit. For him, this isn't about taking sides, it's about winning elections. The Governor knows what's going on and I am sure of which side he's on.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Rack:

Sounds like we need to outfit you guys with some sort of action cam going forward that is always running. I'm sure we could get a collection going for one. I'm in for the first $20.

I see you will be at the P P but not MB.

Do me a favor and send a PM to rack, and if he says cool, will you buy this for Monday?

I will personally guarantee your re-imbursement, but I know that won't be a concern. MDS will step up as always.

55) Slybarman (won't be at mission). Will bring a gopro.

Just saw your [post above, but my statement stands. :)

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I see you will be at the P P but not MB.

Do me a favor and send a PM to rack, and if he says cool, will you buy this for Monday?

I will personally guarantee your re-imbursement, but I know that won't be a concern. MDS will step up as always.

55) Slybarman (won't be at mission). Will bring a gopro.

Just saw your [post above, but my statement stands. :)

Please let me know where the donation i will make goes , i will up mine to 40.00 .

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I left word for his office (Hogan's) and with no other feedback , They listened but never got back to me , i gave cell number , name , and i believe address IIRC . been waiting

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Delegate Hornberger's response: (Sad that so many Sheeple are posting on Saab's FB page taking the Police published response as gospel)

Delegate Hornberger shares your concerns about this troubling incident, in a free society there should be no "Free Speech" zones- the entire country is a free-speech zone as protected under the 1st Amendment. You will be pleased to know our friend and college Delegate Sid Saab from Anne Arundel County has submitted a formal inquiry to Capitol Police regarding this issue- please see the below link for this information.

https://www.facebook.com/saabfordelegate/posts/1758448877531359

https://www.facebook.com/saabfordelegate/posts/1758866400822940

Annapolis's failure to defend our 2nd Amendment right is among the reasons Kevin ran for office in the first place. Be rest assured we will continue fighting the good fight for Maryland gun owners both on and off the House floor. I greatly appreciate you reaching out to our office to share your concerns about Annapolis's failure to respect our 2nd (and 1st in this case) Amendment rights.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Is there any way to find out WHO he covered ?
    He covered a Governor admin. There's only a few choices.
    2e9085e388c6832cbeace356841ee256.jpg

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I cannot express enough gratitude to the folks whose donations to the Patriot Shoebox are moving the chains for ALL of us in 2A.

I especially want to single out Qwertee123, rsideout and Doctor M. Their generous throw-ins are paying the substantial cost for 250 dynamic signs we will be bringing to The Monday Night Picket For 1A.

Thanks to you and the other fine Patriots who are donated to keep this Freedom & Liberty Train rolling down the tracks!

Behold!

Attachments

• 91B1038A-33BF-448C-9B98-E9C3C3A0334E.jpg
      91B1038A-33BF-448C-9B98-E9C3C3A0334E.jpg
      59.1 KB · Views: 420

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I/We have encountered these officers before they are angry , pushy and unreasonable in a large portion of the contacts . I think they have true disdain for the PP and who we are , pure and simple .

They have pushed me around on more then one occasion and i have just sounded off either here or to my wife about it , never complaining to the "Boss" the chief . If they show me respect i will gladly show them every level of respect .

Some of my negative experiences come from the HPRB building in Crownsville . They start at 90% off the chain to antagonize people they serve .

This is my opinion , and everyone else my see it different . If any member here wants to read my post(s) in HPRB WC section is able to get my story . I respect others had no issue(s) and that is fine . They just don't know how to talk to people .

Did i mention i would put my arse on the line for any officer including them if they were in trouble or needed help . Right is Right - Wrong is Wrong .

I was going to bring that up - seems you remember the HPRB meeting we observed from the lobby one night. And the ensuing AAPD call/arrival and DGS Police education session that followed.

Unlawful coercion and action under color of a "Lawful Order" seems to be the Maryland way when it comes to the 2A.

I can't escape the feeling that certain extremely powerful and egotistical MGA members (who have buildings named after them) may feel that this is the year to execute the Curran Plan, and went ALL IN because of their legislative losses in the last couple of years. Despots and tyrants always have a way of overstepping.

Just sayin'... :innocent0

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    We need your help to spread this revolt against Handcuff Suppression far and wide.

Attachments

• 23A2F5ED-0BC7-4CD0-8371-9032EF8515EF.jpeg
      23A2F5ED-0BC7-4CD0-8371-9032EF8515EF.jpeg
      13.2 KB · Views: 426

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    To those who might suggest that the Patriot Picket arrest video is edited to favor the home team, I can tell you that everything useable was put up.

As mentioned above we are triggering an iPhone camera to pick up what we think are important activities. We have not rolling a continuous stream Go Pro, but we can now see the need is great for that.

From the Editors Desk:

All of the raw video is archived and available if needed. No content edits were done or pertinent video segments removed. Only the audio was cleaned up and amplified because of background street noise, including video captured by Daily Record reporter Bryan Sears. Besides, there were six other eye-witness Patriots on the bricks ... so let the spin begin.

For next Monday, the more vidcams running the better. I have plenty of storage available.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom