• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

RW2111

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Industry Partner
    Apr 2, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    Thoughts on PSA i have a few and i think for the price you cannot beat the quality great folks to deal with

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    For the money (esp. the $49.99 sales), they are hard to dismiss.

I've gotten 2 myself (Black Friday sale), and I had no real issue with them. I did find one or two small issues (one had a tooling mark on the magwell), but nothing that would keep me from buying more in the future.

If nothing else, they color-fill well.

jimd27

Nov 12, 2011
    Picked up one for the last labor day deal. Also went with the lower build kit and complete upper. Zero issues. Very happy with the quality.

Dfence52

Apr 2, 2012
    I was in columbia, SC 2 weeks ago and decided to stop in PSA and the people that work there are very friendly and knowledgable they went out or their way to help. I was so impressed that I did a little research and bought a complete 16" carbine upper yesterday to put on a spikes complete lower. just my $.02

Last edited:

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    yea thats not what i was trying to get at though

Could have fooled me... Joined yesterday and bust out 59 posts... Most of which are 1 sentence each, some 1 word.

Personally I think the 50 post rule is stupid, so I could care less. But the more or less pointless posts (like this one) are annoying.

RW2111

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Industry Partner
    Apr 2, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    Could have fooled me... Joined yesterday and bust out 59 posts... Most of which are 1 sentence each, some 1 word.

Personally I think the 50 post rule is stupid, so I could care less. But the more or less pointless posts (like this one) are annoying.

Sorry for offending you man I thought the point of a forum was to discuss stuff not to try to call people out

straightsilver3

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 2, 2011
    everywhere
    I was in columbia, SC 2 weeks ago and decided to stop in PSA and the people that work there are very friendly and knowledgable they went out or their way to help. I was so impressed that I did a little research and bought a complete 16' carbine upper yesterday to put on a spikes complete lower. just my $.02

16' carbine How did you get it home?

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    I noticed a lot of things seem to be out of stock. They must be doing a good business. Do they update their site regularly or would a call to see if something may be in stock be the way to go ?? A belt fed upper would be sweet...... :party29:

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    I noticed a lot of things seem to be out of stock. They must be doing a good business. Do they update their site regularly or would a call to see if something may be in stock be the way to go ?? A belt fed upper would be sweet...... :party29:

The greatest gun salesman in history is up for reelection. Good luck in the coming year on any ARs, AKs, or ammo.

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    No problem with mine....Now I have cannons, deer, spiders, kitty cats, cross hairs, and a snake that kinda looks like a dog pile.
    All of the above have been good with only some slight variances in the finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom