• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tiny86

Dec 19, 2010
    Montgomery County
    Hey guys, noobie here.
    Will palemetto deliver to MC? I know theirs a lot of people that order from them but on the web site's list Montgomery County is one of the countys that they say they don't deliver to. Is this true?

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    I am in Moco and have never had an issue. My brother is in Moco and he never had an issue either. I am pretty sure lots of Moco people on these forums have never had an issue getting ammo from Palmetto.

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    I am in Moco and have never had an issue. My brother is in Moco and he never had an issue either. I am pretty sure lots of Moco people on these forums have never had an issue getting ammo from Palmetto.

They have refused to sell ammo to me. They will sell everything else except ammo because they do not want to deal with the issues of that stupid law that prohibited shipping ammo to MoCo.

I even offered a pdf when the law was struck down and they would not do it. Kinda why I dont send any of my business their way. I understand why they do it but if they wont even look at documentation of the law being struck down I dont think they should make any money off me.

Been over a year since I called them though. They might have changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom