• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    if you can find 20-30rd p mags, what are they going for? local shop wants 40-50 each!

msalvas

May 14, 2009
    Hagerstown, MD
    Ctd had them today for $40 a piece. If I could find a shop with them for that price I would pick a couple up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

scottp999

Feb 11, 2008
    Ordered 8, 20rnd from brownells at the end of last month, on backorder. Still waiting. If MD does something like NY, I will have to cancel. As far as I know they are not accepting any more back orders right now, but they were about $13.25 each (non-window, gm3).

Tacticalglobe

III %er
    Mar 11, 2012
    Nottingham, MD
    If these people who work for us by the way get their way, we will all be selling our mags in PA and VA before we become felons.

If and when that happens, mags will be sold for pennys on the dollar since hundreds of thousands of people state wide will be in a panic to sell all at once.

This is BS.

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    new price is 35. just got them in tonight. i am not looking i was price checking for a friend

Hol3shot

Sweet...
    Apr 5, 2011
    Pasadena MD
    If these people who work for us by the way get their way, we will all be selling our mags in PA and VA before we become felons.

If and when that happens, mags will be sold for pennys on the dollar since hundreds of thousands of people state wide will be in a panic to sell all at once.

This is BS.

And I'll buy them all up since I'm moving to North Carolina most likely. Either way I am moving out of the people republic of Marylandistan. This place is just as bad as California, and that is where all my family is from - and I won't move back there for more than just the gun laws, or would I be leaving here just for the same. There are a lot more issues involved, although that is high on the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom