• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldsarge

Old & Crusty
    Jan 14, 2009
    Calvert County
    Any one going on the 3rd & 4th of Nov.? I'm sure Lou and Discount Shooters will be there.:thumbsup: Got any good deals, Lou? Let us Know.

P.S. Lee2, if you have any passes, it would be appreciated.:D

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    I'm sure my son and I will be poking around to see if we can uncover any treasures.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I plan to attend with the Southern Maryland Friends of NRA. We will be selling raffle tickets for our "2012 Sportsman's Raffle".

Stop by and say hello, purchase a raffle ticket to support youth shooting sports in Maryland.

Last year the Maryland State Committee gave over $60,000.00 to youth shooting programs in Maryland.

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    I plan to attend with the Southern Maryland Friends of NRA. We will be selling raffle tickets for our "2012 Sportsman's Raffle".

Stop by and say hello, purchase a raffle ticket to support youth shooting sports in Maryland.

Last year the Maryland State Committee gave over $60,000.00 to youth shooting programs in Maryland.

I'll see you there, Perrin!

Save me a couple of tickets. :D

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28

Let me know if you need any help.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Any one going on the 3rd & 4th of Nov.? I'm sure Lou and ***** SHOOTERS DISCOUNT ***** will be there.:thumbsup: Got any good deals, Lou? Let us Know./QUOTE]

There, fixed it for ya'.:D

Currently have alotta' good deals but I'm sure some of them won't last long enough to make it to this show (see Shooters Discount IP section). Hopefully will have more neat stuff arriving in the next 1.5 weeks and if so, will post here. Expecting more Springer M1A's, 1911's of various types, and more LE trades.

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland

So, splain what the 2012 Sportsmans Raffle is all bout pls. :D

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    So, splain what the 2012 Sportsmans Raffle is all bout pls. :D

3 Guns One winner!
    400 Tickets to be sold!
    $10 Per ticket.
    Drawing to be held on March 2, 2013 or when all tickets are sold. (it is our hope and expectation that the tickets will sell out at the Silverado Gun Show in November)

The Guns are:

Franchi I-12, 12 ga shotgun in full camo. ( Great duck gun )

H&R SB2 Ultra Slug Hunter ( Great Deer Shotgun)

CVA Wolf .50 Muzzleloader with scope. (For Muzzleloader Season)

The idea was to put together a few working guns for the average hunter. Nothing extravagant but very functional. We also wanted to keep the cost down so we could offer the tickets at a lower price than our Mega-Raffle. (Which will return after the first of the year.)

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    3 Guns One winner!
    400 Tickets to be sold!
    $10 Per ticket.
    Drawing to be held on March 2, 2013 or when all tickets are sold. (it is our hope and expectation that the tickets will sell out at the Silverado Gun Show in November)

The Guns are:

Franchi I-12, 12 ga shotgun in full camo. ( Great duck gun )

H&R SB2 Ultra Slug Hunter ( Great Deer Shotgun)

CVA Wolf .50 Muzzleloader with scope. (For Muzzleloader Season)

The idea was to put together a few working guns for the average hunter. Nothing extravagant but very functional. We also wanted to keep the cost down so we could offer the tickets at a lower price than our Mega-Raffle. (Which will return after the first of the year.)
    I got it, might be able to help out for an hour or two on Sat. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom