• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Daddyursus

Trusted Shellback
    Jan 11, 2013
    In a van down by the river
    If you own several P-64 or P-83 firearms you will understand. It always helps that when needing replacement parts, that you establish a personal relationship with the guy you first buy from on gunbroker. I now have 2 friends in Poland that will search for parts and other items I might need. I never received the cleaning tool, with the folding handle on any for my P's. I asked my friend Grezgory to find me one. He sent me a NOS tool and included the 3 plastic tools shown here. Anyone ever seen these and know their use?

Attachments

• DSC_0049.JPG
      DSC_0049.JPG
      56.4 KB · Views: 113
    • DSC_0051.JPG
      DSC_0051.JPG
      66.1 KB · Views: 115
    • DSC_0052.JPG
      DSC_0052.JPG
      53.4 KB · Views: 113
    • DSC_0053.JPG
      DSC_0053.JPG
      69.9 KB · Views: 111

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    The one looks like a patch jag on one end but I have no idea why it's flat on one side.

I just did several google image searches for all combinations of "poland/polish/green plastic/cleaning tool/makarov/p 83/etc.... and nothing showed up that looks like those!

You have a good hook-up. P64 parts are hard to come by. I am assuming P-83 parts, too considering I couldn't find either even listed on Numrich.

mvee

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 13, 2007
    Crofton
    Maybe the flat one is used to clean the rail slot in the slide and the other side is used for cleaning the inside top of the slide. Anyways pretty neat!

Daddyursus

Trusted Shellback
    Jan 11, 2013
    In a van down by the river
    I forgot to add that if you PM me, I will supply you with the email address of my friends. One of my P-64 needed a new sear. I found one from a guy in Florida and he wanted $25. I bought 2 sears, sear pins and springs from my friend for sears (new) $5, sear pins (new) $4 and springs $2 plus $5 shipping so I got 2 complete sets for $27 and I'm not so sure that the guy in Florida didn't just strip 3-4 guns for parts. Also, I think Grezgory has several sets of these cleaning tools. Not sure of the price, he comped me those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom