• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Amongst the Deplorables, SC.
    I love my benelli m2 field for both sporting clays and hunting. That being said I learned on an '86 Citori and shoot that very well. The benelli is a whole lotta gun. 20 ga for both

mancheechee

Daily Trigger
    Jul 22, 2010
    Frederick
    I have two new Ruger Red Label 12g 30"...I'm itching to take em (well one, the other is for sale for anyone I know that may want one in the future) out to shoot some clays.

I owned a lanber, but gave it to a friend. it was great for the price but the Red Label seems much more stout.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I have two new Ruger Red Label 12g 30"...I'm itching to take em (well one, the other is for sale for anyone I know that may want one in the future) out to shoot some clays.

I owned a lanber, but gave it to a friend. it was great for the price but the Red Label seems much more stout.

The Ruger Red Label would be a fine shotgun for hunting and occasional clays shooting. Not the optimal gun for a bunch of clays shooting. Still a good entry level gun for those interested in dabbling in clays shooting.

mancheechee

Daily Trigger
    Jul 22, 2010
    Frederick
    The Ruger Red Label would be a fine shotgun for hunting and occasional clays shooting. Not the optimal gun for a bunch of clays shooting. Still a good entry level gun for those interested in dabbling in clays shooting.

Well, I should disclose: one was a gift from my buddy for being one of the executor of his gun collection if something were to happen to him and the other one is for a friend or family member that may want a good entry level O/U in the near future.

After I break in the Ruger and if I develop a habit of shooting clays often, I may have to step up to a Citori specifically for clay. I'll still have this one for general use such as hunting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom