• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CobraMike

Back in Black
    Mar 30, 2008
    Frederick
    Any dealers in the AA county (not limited to, though) area willing to accept a transfer from an individual in CA?
    My dad is in the LA area for business this week and found a 1930 Belgium Browning. Since California isn't too keen on guns, he wants to play it safe to get it back to MD. Or would it be better to have the guy send it through his FFL to one here? Thanks in advance!

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Any dealers in the AA county (not limited to, though) area willing to accept a transfer from an individual in CA?
    My dad is in the LA area for business this week and found a 1930 Belgium Browning. Since California isn't too keen on guns, he wants to play it safe to get it back to MD. Or would it be better to have the guy send it through his FFL to one here? Thanks in advance!

I believe The Gun Shack (Crosswinds Outdoors) in Mt Airy will do that for you. They charge like $45 for transfers I think.

Dave

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    In most cases the extra hassle of FFL to FFL is not required. The guy I normally use will accept an out-of-state gun from a private individual as long as they include a copy of their driver's license along with.

CobraMike

Back in Black
    Mar 30, 2008
    Frederick
    Thanks for the replies guys. I think he called PG county skeet and trap and they said they would do it. $25 but they only do shotguns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom