• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • powder in the air

Cogito, ergo armatum sum
    Jun 18, 2011
    smithsburg
    So I finally got that ar I wanted and it only has the factory sitea. I do have the rail live that fits into the carry handle. My question is, what is a affordable optic that is better than a Walmart job?

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Vortex strikefire. Never seen a PA in person however, in pics the strikefire seems to have nicer glass. My stirkefire worked well for that last year. Just now had problem, however vortex is going to take care of it no questions asked.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Buy once, cry once. Get an Aimpoint PRO. (If you can find someone willing to sell to a non LEO)

Fixed it for you Jim!

I haven't found anyone that'd sell the PRO to a non-badge. :sad20:

Maybe I haven't looked hard enough though.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Seriously???

Damn, I knew I should've checked them out when I got that Aimpoint 3x magnifier for a steal from them..., well - you live you learn...

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Whats your price range? Im usualy pretty good at finding deals. Plus my defination of cheap is usually less than others lol.

powder in the air

Cogito, ergo armatum sum
    Jun 18, 2011
    smithsburg
    With this being my first ar with another one to come once the weddings over witch is in 2013 I was trying to find something around 150 including shipping and handling. I want to be able to use it for Target, maybe hunting and of course for when shtf. But if I can find one that is good for cheaper well the miss will love that. I also would like it to be some what rugged

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    With this being my first ar with another one to come once the weddings over witch is in 2013 I was trying to find something around 150 including shipping and handling. I want to be able to use it for Target, maybe hunting and of course for when shtf. But if I can find one that is good for cheaper well the miss will love that. I also would like it to be some what rugged

Vortex strikefire is about 150 said and done new. My gf has one that she will sell for the right price.

If you want a new one i bought mine from 2 A sales in jessup. He usually stocks them.

Its a tough optic, especially for its price. Ive heard LAPD uses them, supposedly theres a few security agencies too. Pm me if you wanna talk.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    I haven't found anyone that'd sell the PRO to a non-badge. :sad20:
    Ebay. Lots of Non-discriminant sellers. I just got the Vortex Sparc and am very happy with it. It definaetely didn't break the bank.

100_1629.jpg

100_1635.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom