best of luck today brothers.

spoke with my family in md. All registered dems:innocent0

VOTE those bastard dems out.

:party29:

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    Cast my votes. I feel like I did the morning after I ever took one for the team. I need to go wash the stink off of me.

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    I work at Heritage Community Church which is serving as a polling place today, but my polling place is Richard Henry Lee Elementary School. At first I wasn't looking forward to dealing with two sets of "crowds," but there isn't many people here either... Hopefully this bodes well for us.

Oct 24, 2011
    Another Dino vote here. Not much to vote for in District 39, but I did my part. I will say I felt slimey when they asked my party affiliation and I had to say democrat...

Ragnar

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2013
    Berkeley Springs, WV
    I was at my polling place in AACo this morning that covers two precincts. As of 9 a.m., 56 people (19 Ds, 37 Rs) had voted. It's going to be a very light day.

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    Fortunately for me they didn't ask my party, just my name, addr, dob. I don't know if I could have coughed out the word 'democrat' (especially in Fred County).

God I feel ill....

go gansler :puke:

Rob.

Shift

Ultimate Member
    Apr 11, 2012
    Denton
    I can still taste the puke in my mouth.

At 8:30 this morning in Denton I was the only voter in the building and there were maybe 10 cards in the box

rg1972

Jan 28, 2013
    DINO votes cast..

Well I played my part this morning in casting the DINO vote. Thanks guys for passing along the info regarding the candidates.... that was REALLY helpful.:party29:

peppercorn

Nov 28, 2012
    Timonium
    Another DINO vote cast and although I had hear the ribbing from my wife, I got to enjoy my walk into my polling place. I wore my NRA hat and as I passed the volunteers for the Republican guys they all commented on so & so supports 2A vote for us. We like your hat! Vote for so & so. When I told them I couldn't vote for them a Brochin flunky jumps up and said you can for Brochin. Oh Hell no! When I told him his guy is the reason I switched to a Dem so I could vote him out his look was priceless and the smiles on the republican helpers were a mile wide.

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    My wife and I just voted, the lady smiled when she ask my party and I said I can't say the word just "D" the women on either side of her gave me a look which made me feel less dirty.

Left a number of unopposed box's Blank in hopes it will throw the voting numbers balance off.

I asked the three women when will Maryland become a open state and allow the people cast a ballet for who they wanted, all three gave me a look like what!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Voted, feel like I need a shower. :sad20:

I voted Provisional Ballet and actually had to say the word "Democrat" when asked what party I was changing to. Yep, I threw up a little.

Stein79

Surf&Turf
    Feb 3, 2011
    Murderland
    Voted this morning in Parkville - empty. Didn't have to tell them my party but my Aunt was working the booth and handled my ticket with the word "Democrat" in bold. She definitely stuttered mid sentence when she saw and tried to play it off.
    Lolol

GBMaryland

Feb 23, 2008
    MoCo
    Another Dino vote here. Not much to vote for in District 39, but I did my part. I will say I felt slimey when they asked my party affiliation and I had to say democrat...

I feel slimey about the candidates... not about being a democrat.

The reason is that being a republican vs democrat in a part of the state where being a republican is useless is a fact of life. So you do the only reasonable thing you can: Become a democrat and change the politics of the party to bring it to the center.

Truthfully, we have to step it up next time. We need to find some candidates that can get on the ballot and affect those who are unopposed.

There are WAY to many unopposed people on the district 39 ballot and I'm not happy about it.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Don't give them reason to get all riled up. They use twitter, and the polls don't close for hours. Swarms of flies can flock to sh*t in no time.

dswanmd

Feb 23, 2010
    The DINO deed has been done in District 14

Very few people in there and very few people harassing folks out front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom