• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    Nice :thumbsup:

I was hoping the article would say what the new law is that is in question, but to your point it seems they handled it well, took steps to avoid confrontation and didn't come off as threatening.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    You’ll note that if you follow the first link in the story and cycle through the images that the open carry supporters were carrying holstered handguns in normal street clothes, not rifles and shotguns while wearing camo or overtly “tactical” gear.

This is precisely why we ask what we do, of people attending events and rallies.

Good for them!!!

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    I am personally not a fan of open carry for reasons that I won't get into here.

Having said that, I fully support the right to do so, and this is how you do an OC rally effectively. Respectful, not in people's faces. Well done. I wish all of the "Starbucks Appreciation Days" had been done like this.

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    Maryland also has another Unconstitutional law that prohibits firearms while exercising the First Amendment Right of assembly. So even if we have (or sorta had like AR) open carry, everybody who participated would go to jail.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    http://handgunlaw.us/states/arkansas.pdf

Note: RKBA Organizations are stating that Arkansas is a Permitless Carry and an Open Carry State. Those in authority are stating that Arkansas is not a Permitless Carry or an Open Carry State. Until this issue is decided one way or the other Handgunlaw.us recommends you not Carry concealed without a valid permit/license or Open Carry even with a valid Permit/License. It will most likely take the courts to settle the issue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom