• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alutacon

Desert Storm
    May 22, 2013
    Bowie
    actually, that was quite impressive the way the Sherriff handled that in terms of his professionalism and attitude. he was completely wrong on the law of course, but

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    actually, that was quite impressive the way the Sherriff handled that in terms of his professionalism and attitude. he was completely wrong on the law of course, but

That's because it was staged. Would not have went down like that in real life, especially where I live :sad20:

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Been beaten to death at this point.

That video was staged. In reality, at best you will be hit with pepper spray and set to jail, at worst you will be shot on sight. It’s for the children.

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    Staged. Del. Smigiel. Beaten to death. Both sheriffs are mic'd up. Point is to advocate the need for objective ccw law. /thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Shall Issue now a reality for illinois with " objective" permits apparently on the way for all of California. Hmmmm... How did those places jump ahead of us? Sure, end thread if you like...

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Believe it or not, the Governor would not have to wait for the General Assembly to change the CC permit process. Gov. MOM could just announce an executive order and it would be done…but don't hold your breath.

Knuckle66

One of the 365
    Mar 11, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Believe it or not, the Governor would not have to wait for the General Assembly to change the CC permit process. Gov. MOM could just announce an executive order and it would be done…but don't hold your breath.

I think there is a better chance of hell freezing over before MoM does this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom