• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K3silk

Jul 16, 2008
    Rockville
    Is anyone going to ontarget tomorrow This will be my first time there and would like to know what is needed I wanted to bring my P6 and XD 40,also can I bring my own ammo? and can I bring sks? Sorry if the questions are dumb but if somone could give me a quick check list of what is needed.

parbreak

Ultimate Member
    Feb 18, 2008
    What time are you going? I'll be there with my son around 4:00. He'll be the 12 year old shooting 1" groups with a 9mm :party29: I'll be the 42 year old shooting 10" groups with the 9 mm :)

Billcw

Ultimate Member
    Oct 26, 2008
    Hanover,md
    HEy guys ...

Yep you can take your own ammo .. targets ?(card board will be needed ) Eye an ear .. an yea no on the sks .. But remember gusy its a weekend so it might be a bit busy :) But have fun !

Bill

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    HEy guys ...

Yep you can take your own ammo .. targets ?(card board will be needed ) Eye an ear .. an yea no on the sks .. But remember gusy its a weekend so it might be a bit busy :) But have fun !

Bill

especially with this nationwide gun panic :sad20:

K3silk

Jul 16, 2008
    Rockville
    was there early today was nice. a bit of a drive for me. I will be there tomorrow also. to unload the rest of my ammo.....

parbreak

Ultimate Member
    Feb 18, 2008
    Well, I just left there and it was a MADHOUSE!! Never have I ever seen it that crowded. I'm a member and pretty much everyone there knows me and knows I buy quite a few guns. Had $1300 cash in my pocket and couldn't even get waited on!! Not complaining just illustrating the frenzy that is going on right now. I'll go back on Tuesday evening for the members only sale and buy the Kimber I was going to buy tonight.

Bryan

Falkus

Dating Scarlett Johansson
    Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    MadHouse ???

Geez whiz, Everytime I go there, it seems that I am the only person there ..

Maybe its time that those people will fight for our rights :)

Sign those people up !

parbreak

Ultimate Member
    Feb 18, 2008
    MadHouse ???

Geez whiz, Everytime I go there, it seems that I am the only person there ..

Maybe its time that those people will fight for our rights :)

Sign those people up !

Yes, normally it's like that when I go there too, but I usually go in the mornings on weekdays. Just reinforces what we've been hearing about gun sales on the rise. Looked at some AR-15's down there and every one had a SOLD tag on it!!

Bryan

mtlcafan79

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2008
    PG
    K3, what time will you be there? I'd like to get a try at that P6 if you don't mind. I'm kicking myself for not shooting one at the fall shoot.

K3silk

Jul 16, 2008
    Rockville
    mtlcafan
    damn dude sorry didnt get a chance to right back already went up there but let me know when you want to try it out I will go after work and head there during the week. I have a couple of co-workers that want to try it out. let me know what days are good for you..

mtlcafan79

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2008
    PG
    Usually Monday and Wednesday nights are good for me. Weekends too if I plan far enough ahead. I'm off on Tuesday.

cavpat

Nov 5, 2008
    GB
    ^ Ya, I saw that too. The guy I spoke to behind the counter said they're even on backorder for Mossberg shotguns, lol.

araugh

Laser Nerd
    Sep 2, 2008
    Laurel, MD
    Anyone going to the members only sale tonight? I was planning on it but when I was in there yesterday their selection was looking a bit thin already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom