• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nobones

Dec 2, 2009
    Calvert
    1st time purchasing my MD hunting license online. Could not be easier. !! Freakin AWESOME!! Only I still have to go to the store and stock up on a bunch of stuff.

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    There are ups and downs to buying online. Upside-it is faster (I have done it the last 3 years, and actually just bought mine Saturday for a spur of the moment dove hunt), and you don't have to wait in line at wally world and you can save it or print multiple copies. Downsides-$4 convenience fee(that makes no sense, walmart doesn't charge a fee and they have to pay someone to actually work and print my license, just another gotcha by the state of MD), you don't get a copy of this years rules and regs, and you can't buy ammo while you're doing it.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    Decided that I will go hunting this year... it has been forever since I have hunted (20+ years), but MD laws have me pretty confused right now. I don't get where I can and can't hunt.

Rather than hijack this thread I'll start another, getting the license was the easy part.

Mark

nobones

Dec 2, 2009
    Calvert
    Ok. so I only originally purchased 3 stamps. Bow, ML and bonus deer. I paid 1.58 for them. The printed document with the 3 stamps looks just like the license but no license text printed in the box. So i went back and got the resident hunting one and paid an extra 3.69 convienience fee so now Im over 5 $ total. still convienient but cost a few bucks.

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    The nice thing is you can keep several copies of your licenses in different places instead of the old world way of having to make double sure you have your licenses with you. On in each gun case if you want. One in the shooting range bag, one in the truck, plaster the whole house with them. Save the PDF file first of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom