• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeerHunter

Don't ReMember
    Feb 13, 2013
    SoPROM
    He was not armed. But I bet he wished he was. Brave and stupid of him chasing them..

FIFY but you're right, unarmed man chases armed attempted robbers...that would end well if he caught up to and cornered them.

Now if he was a private citizen, he'd have his G&S handed to him on a platter, but as one of Gansler's crowd, he didn't need one. :mad54:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Made the mistake late one night when I was young and stupid to chase a burglar off an elderly neighbors roof (she was home and had now idea this guy was breaking into her second floor window right next to her bedroom where she was sleeping). There were two of us and we didn't even hesitate until I almost caught up to him under a street light. Then he stopped and turned, and put a .25 semi in my face at about 3'. Now I am older, wiser, and a 2A and CCW advocate. When the responding cop arrived 20 minutes later he asked how I knew it was .25 semi. Told him I could almost make out the make and serial no. before the MTA bus stopped at the corner, opened the door, and let this guy step on (still brandishing the pistol) and make his great escape. Cop just shook his head and said I was lucky - and he was absolutely right. Maybe the AAG's incident will give him pause to consider his position if he too like most of them are anti's? Glad he didn't get killed, and glad I didn't get shot. Stupid, stupid, stupid, when you are young and invincible.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    While this one AAG may become a 2A believer it will have no impact whatsoever on Gansler and the official BS that comes out of his office regarding the 2A. I wish otherwise but I know better.

psucobra96

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2011
    they should make a law that armed robbery is illegal, if there was a law it certainly never could have happened.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Gryphon;2715214... Maybe the AAG's incident will give him pause to consider his position if he too like most of them are anti's?....[/QUOTE said:
    I feel much safer knowing people like the AAG are not allowed to be armed. If he had been, he may have shot these underprivileged youth that just need more education. Then there would be 2 dead and 1 shot instead of just 1 shot. Now we just need to raise our investments in schools so these youths will be better educated and know what they did was wrong even if they were likely acting to even out historical oppression of the underprivileged in America. Thanks to The Affordable Care Act these youth will be able to get the mental health help that they need. President Obama has made it clear that we will no longer turn away our underprivileged youth

At least thats what we will hear them saying...

Last edited:

deesly1

Nov 16, 2011
    I will tell you one thing, because of SB281 this is going to happen with much more frequency in the future. Baltimore and the "Free State" of Maryland are going to be a breeding ground for home invasions and street stickups. Hell alot of criminals won't even load there guns because they know the average smoe will not have one.

Whitty Whit

Mar 20, 2013
    I will tell you one thing, because of SB281 this is going to happen with much more frequency in the future. Baltimore and the "Free State" of Maryland are going to be a breeding ground for home invasions and street stickups. Hell alot of criminals won't even load there guns because they know the average smoe will not have one.

Thats one of the main reasons to get a gun and practice. Statistics say with strict gun laws comes more crime.

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Whoever the victim is, it still sucks that he can't walk from his car to his front door without being robbed and shot.

It's hard not to say they have it coming, but sooner or later these asshats need to understand how their revolving door policy with criminals and policies leaving folks defenseless actually affect us in the real world.

As a person, I hope he's OK. As someone who is now politically active, I hope he learned a lesson or two.

BeerHunter

Don't ReMember
    Feb 13, 2013
    SoPROM
    No law abiding citizen...or even an unknwon 2A stance (at least to me) MD AG staff attorney should suffer this crime.

Now if the perp(s) had suffered being shot in commission of an attemped armed robbery, I'd say "he had it comin'!"

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    No law abiding citizen...or even an unknwon 2A stance (at least to me) MD AG staff attorney should suffer this crime.

Now if the perp(s) had suffered being shot in commission of an attemped armed robbery, I'd say "he had it comin'!"

This

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013

if it was Gansler himself , or say Frosh I would have a hard time thinking this . Deep down I think I would be happy. You reap what you sow

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom