• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    From Sam I purchased: G26, G17 and two G34's and always paid over the price quoted from Glock for Blue Label.

Glock emailed be two weeks ago the price list in PDF format for Blue Label and G19 is $398.20 After factoring in the FFL transfer cost, it is cheaper to purchase locally.

Don't know how to post a PDF file, could email if you wanted a copy.

Just checked Sam web page and he is selling G19 for $425, which is $26 and change over Glock direct sales: http://www.copshopmd.com/glock-l-e-prices.html Don't forget Sam also forces you to purchase a bore lock.

I saw your link where you clicked the glock l.e. prices, but if you click any of the subcatagories it will show you the correct sheet.

http://www.copshopmd.com/glock-l-e-prices/active-duty-prices.html

The gssf guns were always 25 more than the leo pricing. Are you using GSSF discount?

http://www.edspublicsafety.com/glockpricelist.jpg

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    I saw your link where you clicked the glock l.e. prices, but if you click any of the subcatagories it will show you the correct sheet.

http://www.copshopmd.com/glock-l-e-prices/active-duty-prices.html

The gssf guns were always 25 more than the leo pricing. Are you using GSSF discount?

http://www.edspublicsafety.com/glockpricelist.jpg

Nope, retired military. Just followed his link to retired military and you are correct they match Glock. Wonder why, I never paid that price, always paid $425. For sure he took a picture of my ID card and never gave me a price less than $425.

Gotta have to give an ass wooping. :)

EDIT: Just thought of this, my last purchase was in 2010.

big pimpin

Ultimate Member
    Jan 7, 2012
    Eastern Shore MD
    Have not used them yet but I believe a BL runs about 25-35 over what Glock quotes you themselves. Add in transfer fee and shipping from Glock and it equals out

Glock is 90-120 days shipping too

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    To be fair, they have had all the BL's I have asked for in stock. 26, 27, 17 & 19. They had a 27 when The Cop Shop said something like 40 people on the waiting list(during the rush) and no shipping on my receipt. Nothing against Cop Shop, just saying.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Have not used them yet but I believe a BL runs about 25-35 over what Glock quotes you themselves. Add in transfer fee and shipping from Glock and it equals out

Glock is 90-120 days shipping too

Well, I went in there last week wanting a BL price on a 32 (Sig 357), without looking it up he told me somewhere in the $500 range. I was like wtf? I asked him why Sam (cop shop) can sell it for 398.00? He said that Cop shop is a wholesaler and Bl dealers are just distributers.

While I was there an AA cnty cop was there buying a 19 and I believe he was quoted $450 and he did a deal. The very box his pistol was in had 10 round mags and the box actually had a blue label on it. Well he was dealing with some old lady who I think is Donna's Mother. She was telling him that they have 10 round magazines for no leo's and she thinks they can get him 15 rounders.

I dunno, to me that place at any given time has momma, hubby usually, some young kid and always someone who seems new. Their info is ALL over the place and I just don't have confidence with their sales help.

big pimpin

Ultimate Member
    Jan 7, 2012
    Eastern Shore MD
    Well, I went in there last week wanting a BL price on a 32 (Sig 357), without looking it up he told me somewhere in the $500 range. I was like wtf? I asked him why Sam (cop shop) can sell it for 398.00? He said that Cop shop is a wholesaler and Bl dealers are just distributers.

While I was there an AA cnty cop was there buying a 19 and I believe he was quoted $450 and he did a deal. The very box his pistol was in had 10 round mags and the box actually had a blue label on it. Well he was dealing with some old lady who I think is Donna's Mother. She was telling him that they have 10 round magazines for no leo's and she thinks they can get him 15 rounders.

I dunno, to me that place at any given time has momma, hubby usually, some young kid and always someone who seems new. Their info is ALL over the place and I just don't have confidence with their sales help.

I hear that....I'm just quoting what price they gave me and comparing it to what Glock themselves told me and it comes out equal minus the 90-120 day shipping to my FFL

Guess it might depend though

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I hear that....I'm just quoting what price they gave me and comparing it to what Glock themselves told me and it comes out equal minus the 90-120 day shipping to my FFL

Guess it might depend though

I wasn't saying your pricing was wrong. My point was it is just so confusing over there and doesn't seem like everyone is on the same page.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I've not purchased any firearms from Worth-a-Shot, but I give a big thumbs up to Donna as an firearms instructor. I decided to invest in a 1 hour 1:1 classroom instruction with her followed by a 1 hour class at the On Target shooting range, and I came away knowing much more about my handguns than I had learned from attending an NRA accredited handgun training class that I took with about 20 other students. The two sessions cost me $200 (plus range fee at On Target), but from a gun safety and knowledge point of view, it was one of the best investments I could have made.

Cal68

myproverb

Aug 8, 2013
    Worth-a-shot is not competitive when it comes to pricing; maybe because it's a small family business. But i don't mind going there for my transfers or if i'm purchasing a gun that they carry; great people, i've never had any bad experience--even after i asked too many questions.

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    I went to Worth-a-Shot last week to check out their new digs (they've moved to a larger storefront in the same shopping center).

Prices are still a bit high. I recall $520 (MSRP is $510) for a CZ P07 and $720 for a HK VP9.

An older couple were running the place....very nice and patient, but they didn't appear particularly familiar with the product.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I stopped by Monday, new display cabinets expected in May and they would like to have those before a new location sale. They knew to tell me to call legislators (that day in particular), knew handgun board will get G43 in May meeting (too late for the current meeting), and will offer "engraving" in 3weeks. The sales staff might be a little wanting on knowledge of some particulars but with all the new products, there is a lot to keep up with, I find personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom