• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    O'Malley is so cute... he really thinks that he singlehandedly helped Maryland through the recession, doesn't he?

Because if Maryland were suddenly dropped 1000 miles from DC with all of the jobs, connections, and Federal cash, we'd be FUBAR.

RC_Pilot_MD

Aug 6, 2012
    Lothian
    O'Malley's false private sector job claim

MOM claimed MD created all these private sector jobs, when in reality most of these jobs are with companies that sell services to the government. How many companies in MD actually make and sell something to non-government customers. That would be an interesting statistic.

C-130_MAC

May 3, 2013
    His facial expressions creeped me the hell out.

I agree - MOM looked like (in 3 seconds) he was going through all the facial expressions he knew - what an actor!

He really reminded me of "Frank Burns" on the show MASH

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    I think O'Malley broke some kind of record for the most lies in the shortest time span. I really don't think he told the truth one time during the entire interview.

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    If MD weren't next to DC, Baltimore would be Detroit. Instead of oppressive taxes being levied against overpaid Federal workers, they would be levied against broke, jobless fools.

The Federal government keeps this state afloat, and MoM and company act like it's their own doing.

Agree completely. I was really hoping that Perry would compare the southern borders of each state. MD gets BILLIONS each year through the money faucet of DC, it's jobs, the contracts, the educated and skilled workforce. TX on the other hand LOSES money every year trying to defend its southern border; something DC is supposed to do but is conveniently neglecting its responsibilities.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I just watched the "debate". What a huge C*NT that woman is. My God, if she were my wife I would be locked up for slapping the sh*t out of her. Newt was at least respectful and stuck to questioning MOM. She was arguing and backing up MOM whenever a topic was discussed.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    O'Malley is so cute... he really thinks that he singlehandedly helped Maryland through the recession, doesn't he?

Because if Maryland were suddenly dropped 1000 miles from DC with all of the jobs, connections, and Federal cash, we'd be FUBAR.

The funny part is those jobs dont really exist. I have a clearance, and couldnt find anything in MD/DC/VA. In fact another job upgraded my clearance and Im assuming that fell through bc I havent heard back from them since Jan. I know a clearance takes time but its been more than long enough. Ha, youd think msp is doing my clearance as long as its taking.

Even still, a makority of the jobs that are there are contractors. They have the turnover rate of the town whore. People coming and going constantly. If your not friends with a high up, or managed to stick around for a while, your screwed over the smallest thing. Those cushy gov jobs are the only stable jobs.

ShoreShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2013
    I just watched the "debate". What a huge C*NT that woman is. My God, if she were my wife I would be locked up for slapping the sh*t out of her. Newt was at least respectful and stuck to questioning MOM. She was arguing and backing up MOM whenever a topic was discussed.

+1

She was even more irritating than MOM. I didn't think that possible.

It also made me feel sorry for Newt, which is hard to do. He broke himself in the election, and is reduced to working for CNN

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.

pilotguy299

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2010
    FredNeck County, MD
    I really want to punt Stephanie Cutter in the CVNT! Broken record, talking point, Biatch that can't talk her way out of a paper bag unless someone handed her a CCCP approved script.

I do not agree with most of her political views, but she is an intelligent woman and probably a big reason why O'Bama got re-elected.

I think it is wrong for anyone to want to "... punt ..." her. Just having a different political view is not reason to want to assault anyone. That is the kind of thought and talk that makes people question gun owners.

I think she was rude and continually interrupted Gov Perry,and was acting more like a person engaged in a debate, as opposed to moderating one. Gov Perry did not appear to be very strong during that appearance, but I believe that it is because he was trying to be a gentleman in his discussions with her. He should have been a little more forceful with her, and show that he was in control.

Overall, I think she owned Gov Perry during that segment. Gingrich and O'Malley were more like members of the studio audience instead of real participants.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    I do not agree with most of her political views, but she is an intelligent woman and probably a big reason why O'Bama got re-elected.

I think it is wrong for anyone to want to "... punt ..." her. Just having a different political view is not reason to want to assault anyone. That is the kind of thought and talk that makes people question gun owners.

I think she was rude and continually interrupted Gov Perry,and was acting more like a person engaged in a debate, as opposed to moderating one. Gov Perry did not appear to be very strong during that appearance, but I believe that it is because he was trying to be a gentleman in his discussions with her. He should have been a little more forceful with her, and show that he was in control.

Overall, I think she owned Gov Perry during that segment. Gingrich and O'Malley were more like members of the studio audience instead of real participants.
    To each there own...but she is still a biatch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom