• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    A lot of really damning stuff in there, including an assertion that Martypants managed to destroy policing in many ways.

Mostly sourced within NRA, with some information from The Sun, but still accurate and IMO should be damaging.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Damaging to who.. expect a pull quote for one of his fundraisers..

It needs to be done. But he was never going for NRA support and their opposition will boost him in blue markets.

That said if they have any smoking guns...great..maybe Mount Hilary will use them.. ;)

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    It's finally been posted...

http://www.americas1stfreedom.org/a...dent-and-ill-make-america-just-like-maryland/

I found this particularly unhelpful to Hizzoner...

A decade ago, HBO aired a popular police-crime series called “The Wire,” which dramatized the efforts of Baltimore police to quell the violent crime and drug trade that plagued the gritty port city. The creator of that cable TV drama was David Simon, a former Baltimore Sun reporter, who based much of his series on actual events in the city.

Simon said that as mayor, O’Malley was “the stake through the heart of police procedure in Baltimore. He destroyed police work in some real respects. Whatever was left of it when he took over the police department, if there were two bricks together that were the suggestion of an edifice that you could have called meaningful police work, he found a way to pull them apart.”

Also this little nugget...

O’Malley said, “One of the sad triumphs of white racism is the degree to which it has succeeded in subconsciously convincing so many of us, black and white, that somehow black lives don’t matter.”

Dreago

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2009
    I got an email from Shmo' Malley the other day mentioning it.......and begging money because of it, of course. One of the downsides of going DINO.

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    I got an email from Shmo' Malley the other day mentioning it.......and begging money because of it, of course. One of the downsides of going DINO.

I use notices from dem individuals and organizations to write back and tell them that although I'm a democrat (DINO), I don't like what he/she/they are doing politically.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

Attachments

• O'Malley 1st Freedom.jpg
      O'Malley 1st Freedom.jpg
      57.2 KB · Views: 285

dspurlock

Mar 31, 2013
    What I like the most is there is no mention of the idiot in any of the press, or TV. When the Dem candidates are mentioned. It's all Sanders, Clinton and now Biden. As try as he might, the idiot is going to end up as "a has been".

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Maybe Brown would be willing to hold a fundraising concert for him at the Ram's Head...

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Moose and Rocco are still looking for Brownstain.

:lol2:

The least Bloomberg and O'Mao should have done for him is to get him a visiting lecturership at Johns Hopkins' Graduate School of Advanced Ebil Gun Studies.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    What I like the most is there is no mention of the idiot in any of the press, or TV. When the Dem candidates are mentioned. It's all Sanders, Clinton and now Biden. As try as he might, the idiot is going to end up as "a has been".

He's been reported being seen busking in various Red Line stations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom