MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    2016 Democrat National Convention Official Slogan:

"FAIL UP!"

8milimeter

RICHARD (dino)
    Feb 15, 2009
    Frederick, Md
    Bloomy must have made some serious $$$ commitments to get the FSA2013 pushed thru. I sure hope he reneges on his promise. I want to see MOM fail so bad.

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    You got to love this from the Washington Post today:

It’s also fair to wonder how Mr. O’Malley and his wife, Catherine Curran O’Malley, a state district court judge, ran up such large personal debts. Together, the couple had a combined annual income of nearly $300,000 for most of the eight years he served as governor, as well as free housing in the governor’s mansion in Annapolis. Yet they have taken loans of $339,000 to put their two eldest children through college, plus a line of credit of at least $100,000 and a mortgage of $500,000 for a home in Baltimore.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...c87aea-30b1-11e5-8f36-18d1d501920d_story.html

Let's see, hmmm...

O'Malley doesn't work or have a job or an income..?

O'Malley travels the USA & promotes himself these days to be the new "Wanna Be King"...

Expenses = Travel, Lodging, Food & Laundry...

Where does that money come from..?

Maybe he gets a retirement from his Band..?

Or Maybe Bloomberg is kicking in...

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    interesting story but what gives me a great deal of pleasure is watching that sucker languish at the bottom bottom bottom of the polls. he actually thought, as he stuck it to us with that gun bill, that he was going to win the nomination. he thought that he was going to use his pushing the gun law in MD as a major argument for how he could do the same for the country and he thought it was going to get him elected. as it turns out, he's so irrelevant he can't even get a news crew to show up to any of his events so that anyone outside of his immediate family can hear what he has to say.

it's petty payback, but i'm loving it!!!

Pretty sure you are not alone in feeling that way! I'm torn though...part of me wanted to seem him get shredded in debates for all the joy he has brought to MD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom