• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gswayne

Left Maryland, Freedom
    Nov 9, 2011
    Just wanted to start an official thank you thread to MSI, Patrick, Esq and the others who have helped all of us understand, be patient and pass the time as Maryland's restrictive law concerning CCW has been challenged and at least for now defeated.

I for one really appreciate the hard work and dedication. When the next MD session rolls around we all need to step up and combat Frosh and others like him who will try to find work arounds to the new reality. Support MSI!

WGS

Viper-Snipe

May 13, 2012
    Just wanted to start an official thank you thread to MSI, Patrick, Esq and the others who have helped all of us understand, be patient and pass the time as Maryland's restrictive law concerning CCW has been challenged and at least for now defeated.

I for one really appreciate the hard work and dedication. When the next MD session rolls around we all need to step up and combat Frosh and others like him who will try to find work arounds to the new reality. Support MSI!

WGS

+1000
    :party29:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    There are many that have made great contributions to the fight. Some have already been mentioned.

You cannot forget Norton. He WAS MSI for many years. Thanks, Paul!! :rockon:

Thanks to everyone.

seankar

Jan 22, 2012
    Millsboro, DE
    Thanks to all from MDS, MSI, SAF etc for fighting for our rights now if you don't belong Join, if you do belong donate, because the fight is not over. Maryland politics will attempt to hijack our 2A rights again!

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    I'd like to thank Paul D. Without his leadership and testimonies (along with the core few) over the last few years holding the anti's at bay- I kinda doubt we're having this celebration today. :mdpatriot

I feel MSI is in good hands going forward, but I don't want to forget those whose backs we rode to get here ;)

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    I'd like to thank Paul D. Without his leadership and testimonies (along with the core few) over the last few years holding the anti's at bay- I kinda doubt we're having this celebration today. :mdpatriot

I feel MSI is in good hands going forward, but I don't want to forget those whose backs we rode to get here ;)

I feel lucky to have watched Paul in action. He brought MSI to the forefront and Patrick took over the reins without breaking stride. MSI owes much to each.

Henry H. is another in a long line of warriors. As one of the original founders, he envisioned a grass roots group that would be second to none. The years have proven his vision wise.

I sent Cary Hansel an e-mail thanking him (and of course Gura) for their yeoman effort. Attorneys do come in handy once in a while. :D

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I feel lucky to have watched Paul in action. He brought MSI to the forefront and Patrick took over the reins without breaking stride. MSI owes much to each.

Henry H. is another in a long line of warriors. As one of the original founders, he envisioned a grass roots group that would be second to none. The years have proven his vision wise.

I sent Cary Hansel an e-mail thanking him (and of course Gura) for their yeoman effort. Attorneys do come in handy once in a while. :D

Very well said. :thumbsup:

eyesinpines

Mar 4, 2011
    Never before, in the annals of Maryland history has so much been owed by so many to so few!

Thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom