• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xdwaiter

Prodigy
    Feb 9, 2013
    hagerstown
    i know we are all watching the senate right now but quick question im looking for a new hand gun im thinking 9mm full size either glock 17 or sig p226 either will probobly have to be used im leaning glock for cost price weight and accesories and magazines this just is the most active thread now just a quick question

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Can I just take a second to thank DD214 and everyone else involved with keeping MD Shooters going. If it wasn't for this site, I can honestly say I don't think I would be sitting here right now. Thank you for all that you do.

I'll second that!

We were discussing the effect MD shooters had on this whole issue on the bus tonight. If it wasn't for my time spent here, I may have never know about this until it was too late.

This forum has been a focal point and a rallying point for our cause. Thanks DD214. Job well done.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    i know we are all watching the senate right now but quick question im looking for a new hand gun im thinking 9mm full size either glock 17 or sig p226 either will probobly have to be used im leaning glock for cost price weight and accesories and magazines this just is the most active thread now just a quick question

Start a new thread.

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co

or sig sp2022

B33J

Oct 25, 2011
    I just got home. I'm Pretty frustrated with myself. I was to nervous. I think all I got out was my name and that I opposed the bill.

Man same here! I have NEVER done anything like this! I wanted to make so many points and all I could get out was CCW issues and that no one that wants CCW wants to be CHARLES BRONSON!! LOL :banghead:

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    I just got home. I'm Pretty frustrated with myself. I was to nervous. I think all I got out was my name and that I opposed the bill.

Don't be frustrated be PROUD you were there and let your voice be heard. I was in Annapolis for the first rounds but could not make it today. It makes me feel better good folks like you were there to speak for those of us who could not make it this go round. Thank you.

olzkool

Feb 20, 2009
    Baltimore
    Holy crap. I just got home from the hospital with my daughter. Been gone 5 hrs and am amazed this is still going on. Many thanks to those who have already and still are testifying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom