• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    We need to hang tonight's votes on the amendments around their necks.

Come 2014:
    Kathleen Dumais Votes on “Firearms Safety Act of 2013″
    SB0281/503422/2 Do you support Full sentences for crimes comitted with a gun: NO​
    SB0281/233521/2 Do you support allowing off duty police officers to protect our children in the schools: NO​

We need to bumper sticker these legislators with their votes. We need to have short but impact-full Statements that we can hammer them with in 2014. Then we need to plaster their counties with them in the Primaries.

Dumais "Weak on gun Offenders serving their full time"

Dumais "Doesn't Trust Police Officers to Protect our Schools"

Punch_master

Dec 27, 2010
    Frederick
    Once again, what good does it do to write your representaves when all do for you is get back is a form letter from them telling you how wrong you are and how they intend on reversing you vote

flyingblind

Oct 3, 2012
    KATHLEEN M. DUMAIS
    Born in La Jolla, California, July 5, 1958

Yep, that explains a lot. She was apparently pay back from California after sending
    Nancy Pelosi to them. I left California to get away from this shit.

I was Born there also we aren't all bad

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    Once again, what good does it do to write your representaves when all do for you is get back is a form letter from them telling you how wrong you are and how they intend on reversing you vote

At this point calls and visits are going to be most effective. They can't auto reply when you are standing in their office.

Knuckle66

One of the 365
    Mar 11, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I'm glad I was there tonight. I'm also happy Delegate Dumias had my father and I thrown out of the gallery. I think it was because we were clapping for out side, and for the heckling. I called them liars and cowards when they were making false points.

milldog

Apr 16, 2011
    College Park
    We need to hang tonight's votes on the amendments around their necks.

Come 2014:
    Kathleen Dumais Votes on “Firearms Safety Act of 2013″
    SB0281/503422/2 Do you support Full sentences for crimes comitted with a gun: NO​
    SB0281/233521/2 Do you support allowing off duty police officers to protect our children in the schools: NO​

We need to bumper sticker these legislators with their votes. We need to have short but impact-full Statements that we can hammer them with in 2014. Then we need to plaster their counties with them in the Primaries.

Dumais "Weak on gun Offenders serving their full time"

Dumais "Doesn't Trust Police Officers to Protect our Schools"

Amended: "Dumais: Trusts Crooks, Not Cops"

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I was there from 630 or so until it was over. I am disgusted, but heartened to know that there are good representatives down there. Mine in Baltimore County seemed to have voted for the majority of proposed amendments.

I was shocked and appalled by the vote dealing with off-duty LEOs. I couldn't believe it.

It's a shame such a beautiful place like Annapolis can be full of such ugly people...

BTW, I was the one sitting in the orange polo, in the gallery opposite the speaker. I stared at Demarco for much of the night, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom