• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • camobob

Feb 18, 2013
    i think the amendment NOT to reach back to old PBJ's was defeated. if you had one in the past gotta lose your rights...sorry...it's for the kids

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    This is the absolute epitome of tyranny. These people don't trust we the people, who hire them, to do the right thing, while at the same time say we should trust them because they know better and have our best interests at heart.

We must trust the police, but not when they are off duty. What a bunch of foolishness.

Echo

Troublemaker
    Oct 31, 2012
    Annapolis
    "Oh officer you stopped a massed murder at a school while off duty? Here's a 5 year "vacation" for violating the law."

Hixster

Jan 19, 2013
    I honestly think Brochin speaks just to get his voice heard cause I seriously do not believe a word he says after the Towson town Hall. Lying SOB

yotaboy24

Mar 12, 2009
    Just turned it on. I was planning to go down there today but I have been sick in my stomach all day. Don't know how long il be able to listen to this mutulation of our rights.

csanc123

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Ok....so Dumais wants to criminalize the response of an off duty LEO to a emerging situation in a school. I thought only the former mayor from DC was a crackhead.

Feb 6, 2013
    So now we're hypocrites on PBJ, but they aren't even though they say this is about safety, but don't want to punish CONVICTED criminals?

INAL, but isn't PBJ probation BEFORE being judges guilty/ innocent?
    For traffic crap, you have two driving records, your standard one and your PBJ one.. Probation before judgement basically means you get a pass, ie they fail to pursue it and let it drop. It's only for the court system, your ins or anyone else is notified. However, it there if you go back to court they can see how many passes you got.. PBJ also doesn't mean if you screw up later they can reapply it, it's just a list of how many times you get a break after being charged...
    The logic is that you have been charged, but they don't prosecute.. As its not a conviction, I don't know they would use em.... But the list exists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom