• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Metaterra

Jun 28, 2008
    Annapolis, MD
    She's done in MD politics.

She probably is not done. I bet this plays well with her Montgomery County constituents. But I will join you in doing all I can to work against these people in the 2014 elections.

After this anti-democratic debacle we will need to organize politically, not unlike the Tea Party.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I wouldn't be so quick to want 2014 to get here, there's no reason to expect we'll have any more success in 2014 than we thought we were going to have today.

As I see it we are going play by play the same way its been done around the world. All those places that lost.

The dems think they are too smart to have it happen here the same way they thought it around the world in the past. And we think we are too smart to think that we can stop it with the same tired tactics that have been failing us over and over.

Has these tactics ever worked? I'm not asking rhetorically, I haven't seen it work anywhere and would love to be proved wrong.

The districts change for 2014, take a look and see how yours changes and take advantage of it if it does.

Not all districts will affect change, but several have the opportunity to do it.

jmcgonig

Jan 18, 2012
    Germantown, MD
    The Governor wants to be POTUS. I'm sure having a committee meet on Good Friday so to infringe on Marylander's natural rights will go over real well in the Bible Belt. But he is so full of hubris that such things don't register with him.

Fat chance, MOM is a national political nobody as much as he would like it to be different.

Rewind

SLSC Member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Southern Calvert
    Trying to "only" allow "grandfathering" of what's in-hand Oct 1. If you ordered it but they (MSP) haven't approved it, it won't meet the grandfather clause!!

Didn't get brought to vote! Thank God!

Metaterra

Jun 28, 2008
    Annapolis, MD
    The districts change for 2014, take a look and see how yours changes and take advantage of it if it does.

Not all districts will affect change, but several have the opportunity to do it.

Last time the districts changed I was disenfranchised by Democrats who could not tolerate the fact that I was actually represented in Congress. The state is about 40% Republican so it is intolerable to our political masters that our Congressional delegation is less than 80% Democrat.

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    But yet the amendment to keep criminals in jail gets voted down? Such a hack job performance that has probably been prescripted by the Dems.

We will not forget!

jmcgonig

Jan 18, 2012
    Germantown, MD
    She probably is not done. I bet this plays well with her Montgomery County constituents. But I will join you in doing all I can to work against these people in the 2014 elections.

After this anti-democratic debacle we will need to organize politically, not unlike the Tea Party.

I will be sending her a copy of my switch to the democratic party and remind her how she lost my vote.

Metaterra

Jun 28, 2008
    Annapolis, MD
    Trying to "only" allow "grandfathering" of what's in-hand Oct 1. If you ordered it but they (MSP) haven't approved it, it won't meet the grandfather clause!!

Didn't get brought to vote! Thank God!

Who proposed that? As someone with an SBR waiting for approval that kind of crap makes me very nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom