• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shinny

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Thanks to all that attended...too bad it appears as though we were lied too.
    2014 can't come fast enough to vote 'em out and hope for a gov with a set that would repeal this mess

camobob

Feb 18, 2013
    They all needed to be voted out, but only a court can help us if this passes. I for one don't want to wait around and keep being a second class citizen next to gang bangers and child molesters just because I choose to exercise my God given rights. TIME TO GO.

+1 here. I'm a year or so away but no way am I staying any longer than I have to. 25 years ago when I came it was really nice. Little by little they've cut it, sold it or outlawed it. Maryland aint worth a shit anymore - let the bangers have it.

Joe Blow

Joe Blow
    Feb 2, 2012
    Southern MD
    That feed provided transparency for the folks that couldn't be there. Thanks for that, to the members that showed and to the Delegates that have balls enuff to fight for my rights, not privilege, RIGHT. I'm horse from yelling at my phone, I know the people in the car next to me think I should be on somebodys list. These folks gotta go. I feel like I'm represented here in STM but a lot of these folks need to get their act together. I feel change a comin. How do you vote no against having the outstanding folks protect us, being able to do what they do everyday in a "free zone" if that's what u wanna call it. Ridiculous. They wont hear the end of this until they are HOME alone in the dark protected by their votes today. Pay attention world. Effing stupidity.(I don't see how the Delegates that support us do it without losing their mind. It took me an hour and I'm cooked, but I've been stewing for months, like the rest of yoos) Rant out

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    Dumias is my rep (disrict 15)told her if she continued to support this affront to the Constitution I would give $1000 to a pro 2a democrat challenger to un-seat her in a primary. I make the same pledge here, please someone step up and run or help me find a candidate to support.

Armed Citizen

Jul 27, 2010
    What happened tonight is nothing short of disgusting.:mad54: I had to take a break and remind myself that we are the majority.

Attachments

• Rally2.jpg
      Rally2.jpg
      95.3 KB · Views: 545

Shift

Ultimate Member
    Apr 11, 2012
    Denton
    Thanks to all that attended...too bad it appears as though we were lied too.
    2014 can't come fast enough to vote 'em out and hope for a gov with a set that would repeal this mess

I wouldn't be so quick to want 2014 to get here, there's no reason to expect we'll have any more success in 2014 than we thought we were going to have today.

As I see it we are going play by play the same way its been done around the world. All those places that lost.

The dems think they are too smart to have it happen here the same way they thought it around the world in the past. And we think we are too smart to think that we can stop it with the same tired tactics that have been failing us over and over.

Has these tactics ever worked? I'm not asking rhetorically, I haven't seen it work anywhere and would love to be proved wrong.

Spatha

Sep 17, 2011
    AA County
    We could only stay for a couple hours today. Thanks to all who are still there and those on the way.
    I keep reminding myself - While this is a set back, we will take back what is ours. Now is the time to bear witness and to let others know what we have seen. Marshal our hard favored rage and direct it to the airwaves, the courts, and the polls. 2014.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alfontso

Latest threads

Top Bottom