• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tidewatcher

Jan 29, 2012
    it is time for a changing of the guard in Annapolis. what is most concerning to me is that these people are so far gone and they have been voted into these offices. i just can't understand how MD got so screwed up. I sure hope that in 2014 some of this will be remembered and that we can get some more conservative type people in these offices.

We will have to leave the corners of the state, spend our money and campaign to unseat the corrupt liberty thieves that have taken refuge in the center of Maryland.

skb675

a gun "nut"
    Feb 14, 2013
    rural md
    hope somewhere this is being recorded. the public needs to hear this.... BADLY.
    maybe then they'll dump the kool-aid before it kills them.

Rewind

SLSC Member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Southern Calvert
    it is time for a changing of the guard in Annapolis. what is most concerning to me is that these people are so far gone and they have been voted into these offices. i just can't understand how MD got so screwed up. I sure hope that in 2014 some of this will be remembered and that we can get some more conservative type people in these offices.

The big B city is what you have to rut. Our pro-2A stat's rural count is too small compared to the anti-2A city folk!

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    It's after 7:27 PM, sunset in Annapolis. All week the legislature has honored Passover by adjourning at sundown. Not for SB281. Not for a gun ban. The democrats have betrayed, scourged, and crucified our civil rights. A fitting way for evil to celebrate the day of Christ's death.

Governor O'Malley, you will never be President.

This post is very poetic in its telling about the good friday joint committee meeting. I'll remember this one.

SomeGuy

Jan 19, 2013
    Severna Park
    Have you seen the price of a livescan machine?

Scanner itself about 3K
    A good workable system 6K
    Bells & Whistles - full software rights 8K

Then a reasonable wintel machine, printer
    Some consumables - software maintenance
    back-up laptop, cables, cases, carts and gak.
    Server leased in a secure facility or maybe server instance on Amazon for safe reliable, back-up and admin. work.
    Likely need to be a company since dealing with personal information, insurance and bonding, record retention ... . Depending on what does or does not pass, I can do a business plan from that point.

So if i can become a vendor of choice for a group of shops/ranges, maybe 15$, unless maintenance or gas costs go even more insane. It would let our 'community' build a POC with MSP registration folks. I see it running like a mobile 'tag and title' thing. Do a weekend overnight trip to catch the west part of the state, show up at some AGC open shooting events. Show up at the range or a shoot - get prints and go.
    With a portion of each printing going to a worthy cause, MSI, MDS, NRA-ILA (if they are going to become active in Maryland.)

Perhaps add passport photos if they will be needed for anything that goes through, notary for MD Collector paperwork, sign people up to vote, or become a DINO - who knows, this is all a SWAG out of my head, a business plan would be needed. I love the thought of dropping off 50 - 100 MD collector forms every week.

But, to answer your question - Yes, I have seen the prices on the machines.

jfarrell

Feb 9, 2013
    Mechanicsville, MD
    So, the committee will be doing the "final vote" on SB281 tonight? Where they either kill it or give it a favorable review.

The next step is to have the full House vote on it, correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom