• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWGuns

Aug 29, 2011
    Pasadena, MD
    I'm in and would like to bring a friend, and I would def be down for the food considering I've recently been cleared by the doctor to eat crabs after a 29 year allergy (my whole life) so I would love to enjoy iHasCrabs crabs!

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Add another not interested in crabs. Allergies suck. Maybe do the wrist band thing and 2 prices for food. One for seafood (including the rest) and the other for the no seafood.

mhemling33

May 7, 2013
    Forest Hill
    Okay so I've been trying to figure out the food expense part and am looking for feedback and if you guys would be in.

Food cost would be $40 per person which makes the entire day of awesome fun $60 each.
    Food will include:
    All you can eat medium/large crabs
    Fried chicken
    Steamed corn
    Potato salad
    Cole slaw
    Mac salad
    Sodas
    Water

Does this mean ebt or snap will be accepted?

Lol jk I couldn't resist.

mhemling33

May 7, 2013
    Forest Hill
    You don't have to eat, but I wanted to have the option available. Every time I spend a day shooting, I find myself starving.

If your interested in doing any type of MDS benefit raffle at the machine gun shoot. I'll donate a weapon light setup for someone to win.

Let me know and I'll set one to the side.

Thanks
    Marc

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Devil Dog

Sep 20, 2013
    Just talked to the HH6. We are trying to make a family day out of this. So it would the HH6, the 2 kids, and me.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    I was thinking damn I'm busy that weekend but I was thinking Sept. 12. Too far ahead right now to say for sure. Didn't you have one of these last year or was it a suppressed day?

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    I was thinking damn I'm busy that weekend but I was thinking Sept. 12. Too far ahead right now to say for sure. Didn't you have one of these last year or was it a suppressed day?

We had a suppressed shoot last November, but this will be our first official MG shoot since our range closed up 15 years ago. We used to have an annual 4th of July car shoot, I have a VHS of the 1994 edition kicking around the shop...

Devil Dog

Sep 20, 2013
    We had a suppressed shoot last November, but this will be our first official MG shoot since our range closed up 15 years ago. We used to have an annual 4th of July car shoot, I have a VHS of the 1994 edition kicking around the shop...
    What is this "VHS" you speak of?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom