• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Is everyone busy registering weapons in the name and addresses of well known libs?

https://firearms.troopers.ny.gov/safeact/welcome.faces.

I know I will be. Starting with the now-unemployed Chief Editor of that Lower Hudson newspaper that outed everyone in Westchester County with a firearm permit. Yep - she's gonna have an AMAZING collection in her name!!!

I'm kidding, of course... Don't do this. It would probably be wrong and mean-spirited, and the folks "outed" by being registered probably wouldn't like it at all. Remember The Golden Rule, right?

Now everyone play nice.

Last edited:

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Feeding Device / class A misdemeanor
    This reduced charge only applies to those who, before January 15th, 2013, lawfully possessed
    an ammunition feeding device having a capacity of more than 10 rounds. Penal Law section
    265.36 prohibits the knowing possession of these previously exempt magazines
    (manufactured before 1994 having a capacity of more than 10 rounds). A violation of this
    section is a class A misdemeanor.
    But … there’s a catch…
    If a person 1) mistakenly believed that possession of a pre-94 magazine was still legal; and
    if, 2) he or she either surrenders the magazine or lawfully disposes of it within 30 days after
    being notified by law enforcement or a county official that the magazine is unlawful, he or
    she may not be charged with this offense. A person may lawfully dispose of the device by

Let it be noted that according to The NYS police the mens rea requirement common to most of the corpus of criminal law is a 'catch'

Make of this what you will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom