• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RW2111

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Industry Partner
    Apr 2, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    Can you provide us some good user feedback now that you've had the opportunity to utilize and assess it for a few weeks? Thanks.

I have only used it about 10 times but from what i can tell it is very well made. Carrying a full load (SBR/10.5 Upper/lower together, 6 30rd mags and other misc gear around 45lbs total) it distrubutes the weight evenly and applies no added strain to the shoulders. The Molle System inside the bag is a plus as well giving you the ability to attach mag pouches/grenade pouches where ever suits you the best. This pack is also very similiar to a NorthFace hiking pack as far as looks go so no one will be able to tell a difference especially with the red/gray color scheme, I have the black/tan so that to me could look a little more suspicious but all in all its a great concealed carry pack for someone who is looking to carry on a camping/hunting trip. Would not recommend to carry in public for obvious reasons one being that it is considerably longer then a normal backpack. Hope any of this information is helpful. Thanks

jasonk1229

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2013
    MD
    Looks kinda ugly lol but definitely good at disguising the contents

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member