NOTE: Please write down what you observe!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bpSchoch

Jan 16, 2009
    Bethesda, MD
    For any that have directly observed any unconstitutional or things that don't look right or had telephone conversations directly with people involved (not secondary as in here-say), please write down everything as in when, where, what etc concentrating on the facts.

e.g. on this day (mmddyyyy) at xxxx time, I was sitting in hearing room xxxx at the xxxx. The meeting was yyyy. At approximately such and such time, I heard xxx say this and then observed many members go into another room and approximately x minutes later they came back into the room and another vote was taken with the results of yyyy.

These can be created into affidavits later when needed and are considered evidence in court. A video tape itself is not evidence unless it's accompanied by an affidavit by the person who took it etc.

The most important thing we can be doing now in addition to sending messages to our servants is to be fact finding and documenting what we personally observe.

I wouldn't necessarily share that information directly with everybody but I would share it with the MSI leadership to coordinate (I'm not part of the MSI leadership). It can only help our case to have strong facts on our side. It also helps if many people record the same observation of an event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom