• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Corey G

Worst Speller Ever
    Jan 24, 2009
    New Oxford PA
    Anyone have a Nikon P22 on a Bolt Gun or anything other then an AR for that matter, thinking about one on my Savage Mark 2 FVSR Build, just wondeirng if it the rings put it up too high or something else may have no considered.

Weak_Hand_Only

Mar 17, 2010
    Have a Nikon on my Savage Mark II FV-SR with a pair of $20 Walmart Weaver mounts and it has been working just fine. Have about 500 rds through it and it has held zero since new.

SuperMag

Citizen--not "Subject"
    Nov 30, 2011
    Maryland
    Nikon Prostaff Rimfire 3-9x40 on my Savage Mark II BTV. It's the clearest, sharpest scope I've found--and I've used a lot of scopes. It has a 22-cal BDC reticle that goes to 150 yards that positively works perfectly. Holds zero, even with the quick-release Weaver rings I have on there. Try this scope...it really kicks butt. At 50 yards supported, I can shoot 10 out of 10 empty .45ACP cases off the target stand using CCI standard velocity bulk ammo. See attached pic.

Attachments

• SuperMag 45case.jpg
      SuperMag 45case.jpg
      59.4 KB · Views: 144

Corey G

Worst Speller Ever
    Jan 24, 2009
    New Oxford PA
    Yea I have one of those, but want the P22 cuase the torents (sp) are the same as the ones on my Monarchs kinda trying to do the exact smae setup type thing.

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    I know this is an older thread, but that Nikon ProStaff with the BDC is one the cleanest scopes I have ever looked thru...it is just a great bang for the buck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom